Stomach flu, food poisoning etc....

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Stomach flu, food poisoning etc....

Postby motherluch » 25 Jan 2008, 17:10

Oooops, I also take Olive oil (1 tsp-2tsp) every night as well.
motherluch
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Postby buttgirl » 25 Jan 2008, 17:15

I try not to thinkn about it. too depressing for so little healing.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Guest » 25 Jan 2008, 18:44

I had the same concerns about getting the stomach flu also. I take probiotics everyday. It is called PB8. I agree with Buttgirl, I wash my hands all the time and use hand sanatizer. Hopefully for all of us we don't ever get it.
Patty

Postby Deleted User 5 » 26 Jan 2008, 07:21

Lecia,
I don't spend $200.00 a month, but there is easily far more than $200 worth of supplements on my counter that I take everyday.
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 26 Jan 2008, 18:22

OH MY GOSH !!!!! I spent about 500$ at lest for all butt stuff so far- and I am talking only about creams, suppositories, gels, butt cushions, heating pads, enemas, stool softeners, not to mention gas and water bills for all that soakings #@#%^%#@!!!! Now I think that 500x 2 is more like it !!!! Just horrific ! Oh,...oh...and 160 $ for TCP that "did me in" !!!! And 30 $ for a bin that holds all that crap !!!
Should we add 25 $ co- payments for each dr. visit and gas from here to SF !!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa......... !!!!!! Now we talk about 500 x 3 !!!!!!! You know what - I could have had "an extreme makeover" paid in full by now - just pitiful ... All that dough went on one little crack in one little stinky hole ! Image Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Deleted User 5 » 27 Jan 2008, 06:12

Isn't it amazing at the amount of human resources a tiny little butt cut can consume!
Deleted User 5

Postby motherluch » 27 Jan 2008, 20:52

Okay, so what are the chances of this???? Guess what i ended up with Saturday morning throughout the day?? THE STOMACH BUG!
I couldn't believe I just posted asking everyone's opinion on what to do IF it hits, and BAMM, lucky me, the one who has been avoiding it like crazy.
Well, it completely sucked, no other word to describe it, but I made it through okay. I cannot remember feeling that awful in a very long time, the fever didn't help either. Just as I was gaining my weight back, I lost 7 lbs. in one day. I am sure it will be put back on soon enough, there sure are many worse things to complain about! Hope you all avoid it, I still feel awful, lightheaded, no appetite, and queasy when I do eat. YUCK.
motherluch
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Postby val » 28 Jan 2008, 01:51

NOOOOO! Oh, poor you! How absolutely terrible.My brother has just got over that and he said it was truly dreadful-then he got the flu bug straight after it! I hope you dont get that one too!
Get well soon!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 28 Jan 2008, 10:09

So sorry to hear that you got it afterall. That totally stinks! Hope you get to feeling better soon!