21 days post op update

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: 21 days post op update

Postby Fissulyna » 18 Jan 2008, 16:35

LECIA ?!???? Image Wooooo-hoooooooo Image !!!! Can't believe babe you are here :snn: :clue: :pooh: :pooh: !!!!! What a wonderful surprise !!!
I went fast through all of your today's posts and I am so sorry that your little bum is hurting still and bleeding :( :( :( . I hope your family came to help ?! It was really week from Hades that you had to go through - oh my God Image :pale: . I feel ashamed to complain about my stupid swollen skin tags :oops: ! How are you doing today ? Did you had your BM today ? I wish so much for you to be able to eat normal food Image too, I know it gave me a lot of comfort through recovery process. I am not a "food person" but just symbolically that fact meant something- I can completely understand you. You know what I do ? I still have my oatmeal mixed with metamucl for breakfast - but it is now like "first course" - it is here to make sure my poop is soft, THAN I eat whatever I want for REAL breakfast - like sandwich, ham and cheese croissant , or eggs etc.. Same with dinner ( lunch I skip - just don't feel hungry - if I do I eat fruit salad or something like that. Than for diner - I eat normal food but first drink some metamucil, than take couple of bites of meat and veggies that I chew together - than make a sip of metamucil and so forth . That way no matter what I eat poop is medium soft Image . I know that you have to be even more conservative since your little tummy is much more sensitive and tends to constipate occasionally, but maybe you can try to trick it my way combining what definitely works with "forbidden fruits" : ))) !?! Maybe having little bowl of your magic cereal before burrito ? And so on Image
Also, if I have sweets of any kind - 2-3 tangerines follow immediately !
I really, really hope that next week will bring even faster progress - I think that worst must be behind Image . You see your CRS said 2 weeks and they are always overly optimistic but you are just on her schedule Image . And did you mention that she took of that skin tag ? Image JEALOUSY here !!!
Oh, Lecia, you have no idea how much we all missed you ! This is a happy day for all of us !!!! Please write just a word or two occasionally Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61