Gay - Anal sex after fistula surgery

Don't know and don't want to ask

Fistula support sub forum. Are you having, or have you had surgery for a Fistula? Or are you just looking for information? We will help where we can and are here to offer support, member-to-member. Check out our Fistula Success Stories sub-forum too!!

Return to FISTULA - Are you having surgery for a Fistula or already had it?

Re: Gay - Anal sex after fistula surgery

Postby waves » 03 Jul 2017, 01:34

Hey chillblue, thanks for the update!
From how you describe it I think you're currently in a very similar state than I am. Also feeling tender but not real pain. Occasional itching too I guess.
I hope that's the "final" state before it's fully healed.
waves
Salt Bather

Topics: 10

Postby kondado » 03 Jul 2017, 20:00

waves wrote:kondado, that sounds horrible. I hope you're getting well soon! never heard of that loose cutting seton technique before...

Hi waves, thanx for your interest, in the end it wasn't a "loose" one, it was actually a cutting seton (I misunderstood this), which makes things worse. On friday my surgeon tightened it shortly after giving me three injections near it with local anaesthesia. I thought I was going to die, I actually hoped I would... better than going through all of this. The tightening hurt terribly too, even with the anaesthesia. I only hope the f*cking seton drops out as soon as possible... I couldn't go through that again...
kondado
Fibre Addict

Postby waves » 04 Jul 2017, 00:43

kondado, ouch, I'm crinching already just reading this. That really sounds awful!
keep us posted about your healing, I'm really curious how this ends (hopefully well).
waves
Salt Bather

Postby kondado » 10 Jul 2017, 03:30

So, for the record, finally the f*cking seton fell off yesterday, after exactly 32 days post-surgery. Worst experience of my life. I noticed on friday, a week after the first (and thankfully last) tightening, that it became already too loose to have any noticeable effect, and since I didn't want to have that thing in me for much longer, I tried to tighten it as much as I could (and as much I could bear with the pain) by wrapping the threads around a gauze and putting some pressure on it with other pieces of gauzes beside it. Seemed to work, since I could see again blood stains on the gauze. Finally yesterday I suddenly felt like there was no longer this itchy cutting feeling -- I checked and it still was there so I was close to becoming super frustrated, but a few seconds after, I gently pulled a bit and that made to get it through the last bit of skin (seems weird, but this part though it sounds bad was nearly painless). Now a few weeks more for (I hope) full recovery and I hope this is the first AND LAST time that I have to deal with fistula shit for the rest of my life! If anyone reads this, especially us gay folks, if at anytime you feel some numb pain like inside your anus, or sort of a pimple, go as soon as possible to your doctor -- with a bunch of antibiotics you could spare yourself a fistula and the nightmare that comes with it!
kondado
Fibre Addict

Postby waves » 18 Jul 2017, 10:31

Hey all. After 7 months of abstinence and after the doc told me that my fissure is inactive I thought the time is right to try anal again.
So I did that today. it didn't hurt at all when I got served. But... after sex when I was wiping my ass with some papers it was full of blood. F**k.......
Still no pain (3h later) but I'm terrified now that I will be in pain tomorrow.
I feel so discouraged now. Will this EVER end??

I don't know what to do. The doc said he could give me some botox. I just dont know if that is going to make the fissure heal that it does't bleed anymore after sex.
Does anyone have any experience with this? Can the botox make the bleeding stop after sex?
waves
Salt Bather

Postby kondado » 18 Jul 2017, 10:34

Damn, waves, I feel really sorry for you... maybe you should have started slower, trying to relax the sphincter muscles maybe with different plugs?
kondado
Fibre Addict

Postby waves » 18 Jul 2017, 11:40

I used a butt plug earlier this week after the doc told me the fissure is inactive (aka "healed") and there was no blood or anything. but I was super gentle. maybe it was just a bit too harsh during sex. will try again with a butt plug in 1-2 days and see what happens.
I think in any case I will get the botox next month....
waves
Salt Bather

Postby chillblue » 22 Jul 2017, 22:00

Waves,

Does it Hurt in the fissure spot after sex? Maybe the blood isnt coming from a fissure.
chillblue
Salt Bather

Topics: 4

Postby waves » 23 Jul 2017, 02:46

hm I'm not sure actually. Right when it bled there wasn't any pain. The pain started to come hours later. Mostly a burning pain that persisted for several hours, probably even more than 1-2 days in total.
The pain is mostly coming from the left side of my body in my butt which is around where my fissure is.
The fissure site itself is quite numb, I mean I can easily rub around with my finger there and there's no pain. So maybe the bleeding isn't coming from the fissure. But it's really hard to tell for sure.

Today I'm still having elevated pain (compared to Wednesday before the incident). Using lidocaine cream, coconut oil and pain killers to get it in check a bit. :-(
waves
Salt Bather

Postby waves » 10 Nov 2017, 15:09

hey chillblue. wanted to ask about your fissure and situation? how are things?
are you able to have sex again?
I am on botox still and I have some pain-free days but sex is still not possible because I'm losing buckets of blood as soon as I use a dildo (even gently).... I'm so frustrated at the moment and I feel I will never be able to have sex again :-(
waves
Salt Bather