Healed 10 years of fissure and 2 years of fistula

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Re: Healed 10 years of fissure and 2 years of fistula

Postby PJ999 » 21 Sep 2017, 00:16

If it didn't work after a month it's probably not going to work at all. When I use it I notice it works within a few days. But I and fine and dandy don't have fissures, we had a fistula, that's what oregano oil works for for us.
PJ999
Salt Bather

Topics: 3

Postby MajButtProbs » 21 Sep 2017, 15:02

fine and dandy did have fissures for 10 years he said but yeah if i haven't notice positive progress perhaps this isnt for me.
MajButtProbs
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby MajButtProbs » 21 Sep 2017, 15:02

good luck all
MajButtProbs
Fibre Addict

Postby PJ999 » 22 Sep 2017, 00:49

ah ok, fine and dandy didn't have? Ok my bad then, too bad it didn't work for you for that then. I

've read others had luck with coconut oil for fissures. For my fistula it did nothing though. But may be worth a try for fissures since others reported success with that too.
PJ999
Salt Bather

Topics: 3

Postby MajButtProbs » 22 Sep 2017, 13:18

thanks for the support and im considering a variety of new things right now, just because this didnt work for me doesnt mean it wont for anybody else, nothing has worked that ive tried so it doesnt surprise me that this didnt. good luck everyone.
MajButtProbs
Fibre Addict

Postby Dsaxena » 11 Oct 2017, 16:48

Hi folks, I love the informations which you guys have shared so far. I am also another victim had diagnosed with 3 fistula opening in last 1 month. I am completely surprised. I never had any issue. This is my first time experience. I read everywhere . Surgery is final option. Started using Organo oil and ordered arnica oil and candulla oil. Hoping it works on my body. Just wanted to check how to apply. Currently I am applying only outside of fistula opening not sure if it will help me. Any timeline I need to follow like when the result is expected after using these oils? Days / months?
Your response would be much appreciated.

Pus and blood discharging mostly everyday. Bit worried now.
Dsaxena

Postby Beliver » 11 Oct 2017, 17:18

I used oregano with olive oil and manoka honey and turmeric make all together and syringe it in anal but make sure only plastic syringe the material will automatically go in to fistula as our stool does and infect inner tissues it did work for me for while but I left it in middle as I was moving home and I couldn’t continue I will start again v soon all things are ready if you applying only outside it is not good because if outside heal the puss will trap inside and will be v v painful and can spread more so try from inside good luck
Beliver
Fibre Addict

Postby Dsaxena » 11 Oct 2017, 17:53

Thanks Beliver. Really appreciate your response. Will use syringe in anal. Will post my progress here.
Dsaxena

Healed chronic, excruciating AF with olive oil

Postby NaturalRemedyLover » 11 Oct 2017, 22:32

I joined this website just to say thank you to Beliver and some of the others who turned me on to the olive oil. It had been 5 months since I had used the bathroom without trembling in fear, praying for God to help me, getting covered in sweat and scared I would be unable to take care of my children afterward. I was days away from turning to surgery. I went to Whole Foods and bought a very nice organic extra virgin olive oil after reading some of these success stories. I inserted the E.V.O.O. (extra virgin olive oil) anally with a plastic syringe with a rounded tip. It was probably like 3-4 mL. The first night I had a dull ache in my pelvis as if I'd eaten too much, but my morning bowel movement was less painful. I continued my usual regimen of hot baths, eating a vegetarian, high fiber, Whole Foods diet, etc. But the anal syringe of olive oil helped the most. By day 3 of this treatment, my bowel movements were bearable and by day 7, just as the post had said, I was pain free. I lasted 3 weeks pain free and then re-tore due to a hard bowel movement, but I did not go back to the kind of pain I was in. I just had a mild amount of pain and a drop or two of blood. I got back on the horse, as they say, and did not let depression sink in that I had missed the opportunity to heal, and I started the olive oil again. I am now 3 days pain free again due to the olive oil regimen. This is a miracle, and I am so thankful I read about it here. To keep my stools soft, I use a product called Calm which is magnesium and liquid Aloe Vera. These are drinks I take orally. I also take a shot of organic wheatgrass everyday to aid in digestion and drink kombucha once a week for probiotics. I apply Manuka honey topically to the anus and slightly inside to help the healing process. Good luck everyone! You can do it with these all natural remedies. Let this pain guide you into a healthier lifestyle. I have stopped all processed foods, I dramatically limit carbohydrate intake, I pray more, I drink water, I take magnesium, eat a lot of seeds and nuts, only Lara bars for a snack because of all natural/ high fiber ingredients. I feel more in control of my health than ever. Praise God!
NaturalRemedyLover

Postby Beliver » 12 Oct 2017, 05:37

Seeds and nuts constipate me so I honestly avoide because I can be in pain because of hard stool just eat soft food like high in fiber fruits vigitable but I will add one very important formula for soft stool and even fighting infection in anal canal is dry figs. Put 4 figs in glass of water leave it over night and first thing in morning eat these soft figs and drink it’s water You will see immediat effect and will have v smooth bowl movement
Beliver
Fibre Addict