Hemroid which led to skin tag removal surgery experience

Had hemroids ,then they left and also left behind skin tags which I finally got the balls to remov

A sub-forum to talk about what our fissures, etc., leave behind. Tags, uncomfortable and sometimes painful. This is the place!

Return to Anal Skin Tag/Sentinel Pile

Hemroid which led to skin tag removal surgery experience

Postby PoopingTom » 12 Oct 2017, 00:21

I’m going to give a very detailed description of my experience with this . As I go through it, because I see a lot of discouraging and horrifying stories out there , reading them the day before had me cringing to my sheets extremely nervous. I smoke weed Aton so when I talk to the anesthesiologist I was sure to mention I would continue to smoke until 12 and they said okay . Did not help with the anxiety of what’s to come from the healing process .

Day 1:

I arrive at the hospital around 8am , was taken to the back by nurses , while they took my vitals etc . Had the change into a gown hair net , And laid naked under the surprisingly warm insulated hospital sheets . I start to get nervous and wondering wether or not I chose the most convenient time possible ?

“Or should I post pone it ?Asking them how’s the recovery ? Also asking them what was the odds of me waking up during the procedure”

Lol annoying questions like that . They said they will give me something that will make me relax until I get in the OR around 9:50 . They next thing you know I remember waking up it’s 11:45-12ish . Feeling great and just a little displaced from the anesthesia wearing off.The great sensation that I felt from getting this over with supersedes any uncomfortableness I may feel at the moment . The result is my self esteem meter bursting from the tip of its previously limited peak .
But Not in pain what’s so ever . Haven’t had to a pass. Stool yet tho . .

2pm - (2hours after recovery)
Is when I first arrive back home , I take a look at it . And it looked amazing , it wasn’t inflamed or anything . As time goes by I start to feel a little uncomfortable . But no pain.
I wan to try to use the pain medication as least as possible .
I still felt okay . So I thought I’d walk my dogs before the inclination kick it .

I smoke some weed .

430- start to feel I little stinging . So I took a norco . Definitely stopped it I felt it on its way to that throbbing sensation . I haven’t anything yet . Until I make sure I get my share of stool softeners.

5pm smoke-a little weed. Feeling is the same .

730 pm I start feeling pressure on my lower digestive track . Like ima have to go soon .

850pm - I take 10 grams of daily fiber to make it not so rough .

9:20 first time shitting , the passing of the stools wasn’t to bad . Didn’t really hurt . I tried my darnest to wait until I had to absolutely go , but they just fell right out . My guess is from the large clamp they probably had in my ass . But the after math was pretty throbbing I’m not going to lie.

10pm took a hot bath to relieve the throbbing. May take another in about 20 minutes .

I’ll let u guys know how my night went
PoopingTom

Topics: 1

Re: Hemroid which led to skin tag removal surgery experience

Postby chachacha » 12 Oct 2017, 08:52

Great to document your experience for those who follow, but I do have one question. Your title references skin tag removal surgery because of a hemmorhoid, but I'm not sure if you also had anything done to the hemmie?
Fissure since about 2007
Fissure diagnosed in 2011
Diltiazem for two years - didn't work well
LIS January, 2015
Hemorrhoidectomy December, 2017
chachacha

Topics: 19

Re: Hemroid which led to skin tag removal surgery experience

Postby PoopingTom » 12 Oct 2017, 14:50

I got the hemmies as a complication from proctitis . And when the proctitis went away the hemroids did as well but left behind two baby skin tags
PoopingTom

Topics: 1