Healed 10 years of fissure and 2 years of fistula

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Re: Healed 10 years of fissure and 2 years of fistula

Postby Dsaxena » 12 Oct 2017, 18:08

@Beliver question to you: i started with 1 ml syringe solution with 10% organo oil+40%arnica oil+50% coconut oil. i will replace coconut oil with calendula oil or virgin olive oil.

any suggested dosage like 1ml mix solution is enough or i should use more like 2ml or 3 ml of solution and how many times i should apply?
please suggest .
Dsaxena

Postby Beliver » 12 Oct 2017, 19:18

Dear Dasexna if you see on the top of this forum 2 of the guys heald there fistula with 10% oregano and I guess 40% olive oil and anrica but I use a it different like 1 drop oregano in 10 drop of olive oil and I used termeric manoka honey and coconut oil and I syringe it after every bawl movement and if your condition is bad you can use syringe at least 4 time a day and must after bowl movement I control my fistula with fixing your bowl condition like very normal dry not watery stool cause it goes in fistula and worst the condition this bowl condition will also very help
Beliver
Fibre Addict

Postby Beliver » 31 Oct 2017, 10:22

Any good news guys plz update
Beliver
Fibre Addict

Postby Dsaxena » 31 Oct 2017, 17:02

Here is my update- I am using oregano oil+arnica oil. Since I started after that no blood came so far almost 3 weeks I am seeing 30-40% improvement. It's not getting worst at least. Still I see pus comes some time . I feel it also depends on your bowel movement. Sometime if have sad tummy next day it affects my fistula so I try to keep not to costipate. I am very grateful to you guys. Hoping it healed completely in coming days.
Dsaxena

Postby MajButtProbs » 10 Nov 2017, 16:18

Soon I will probably try this treatment again, took a depression break, either with or without the burt bees if i dont use burt bees ill replace it with extra virgin olive oil since you guys vouch for it i know youre mainly here for fistula it seems but my first experiment with this was before i started Humira (a crohns treatment) the original dude who posted this had crohns and was on this medication perhaps thats what was holding my body back from healing ive been using a something like a 46% unrefined shea butter 46% coconutoil and 8% burt bees lip balm and it didnt promote and healing, it did relax the area though and is a really good home made lotion i guess.... ill post when i start this treatment again and which combination i use
MajButtProbs
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby PJ999 » 11 Nov 2017, 02:50

Try mixing in DMSO, DMSO helps the oregano oil go through the skin much better. I've always used DMSO with this protocol.
PJ999
Salt Bather

Topics: 3

Postby Beliver » 20 Nov 2017, 22:20

Pj999 dear my fistula is closing and am using oregano coconut oil and olive oil put it in plastic syringe and injected in anal only once in a day I got no puss or blood from 3 days but feel pain in fistula area and anal canal did you experience this when you were recovering plz share you experience and this pain is for 4 to 5 hours and then normal plz share your fistula closing movement because am worry infection might trap inside my question is was your case different
Beliver
Fibre Addict

Postby PJ999 » 21 Nov 2017, 03:05

Is that pain you didn't feel before starting the oregano coconut oil and olive oil put it in plastic syringe?

If you didn't feel that pain before it could be that you use too much oregano oil and it's damaging your skin. But I don't know really. When I use oregano oil all pain disappears after a while.

I think if no pus though, that's a sign of a healing fistula at least.
PJ999
Salt Bather

Postby Beliver » 21 Nov 2017, 06:27

When I syringe in I don’t feel any pain or burning The problem start after bm and a painful bm with pain in fiatula and after couple of hours the pain go away and outside of my fistula is pot shape since using this treatment no swelling and if I press it no pain no discharge but just feel pain inside anal and fistula
Beliver
Fibre Addict

Postby PJ999 » 21 Nov 2017, 06:29

Never had that, my fistula was only tiny though. I'm guessing that with bigger ones that's pretty normal, but I'm not sure. Would expect that pain to go away if the oregano is healing things at some point.
PJ999
Salt Bather