Finally - Relief

Fissure free for 4 months

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Finally - Relief

Postby Rover » 14 Nov 2017, 07:20

Hi, I am new to the forum (and this is my second attempt at a post)
I wanted to share my story as I am so happy. Anal fissures are no longer constantly on my mind. I had been living with and managing my anal fissures for years using Nifedipine and stools softeners. This summer things took a turn for the worse. Things started to swell and I began to dread bowel movements every day. i was on the verge of going back to my GP and likely heading for surgery.
At this point I also started developing sores in my mouth that would not go away. I came to an important realization. I had switched to a different flavour of the Sensodyne toothpaste that I had been using - for years.....
Thinking that the toothpast was causing my mouth sores I switch to a completely different brand. Amazingly, my mouth sores cleared up........and so did my issues with Anal Fissures! After a week or so I was having bowel movements like a pro. Now its into November and I can't even remember the last time I've used stool softeners or the ointment. In fact I hardly give it a thought any more except to notice how much better I feel.
Not sure if this story will help anybody, but I'm feeling better by putting it into words.
Thanks all
Rover

Topics: 1

Re: Finally - Relief

Postby Myitzu » 15 Nov 2017, 19:23

Congratulations Rover, you did it, I am still the same boat as you were, on and off fissure pain, rely on stool softner and cream, how did you find out about tooth paste ? did someone tell you and you did research by yourself. I am really interesting about your story and would like to try but never heard of that, thanks.
Myitzu
Salt Bather

Topics: 4

Postby Rover » 16 Nov 2017, 09:11

I'd like to say I researched and discovered this on my own, but it really comes down to luck. I started getting mouth sores/ulcers which I guessed could be caused by the recent change in toothpaste. Switching toothpaste cleared that up and then some. Not sure if this is an isolated circumstance or pure coincidence, but I believe the toothpaste was at the root of my problem. Likely is was causing tissue inflammation in places other than my mouth.
Rover

Topics: 1

Postby bardock12 » 18 Nov 2017, 16:56

Hey Guys, to be honest, the best way to treat your anal fissure, anal fistula or piles or haemorrhoids. is to go and try HOMEOPATHY. in 2 months my fissure was cured. and its been 1 year i am all good.
bardock12

Postby Eastern Europe guy » 17 Dec 2017, 16:08

test
Eastern Europe guy