Trying to figure out if i have ibs or something

Do you suffer from Crohn's/Colitis or IBS. If you are looking for info on how to deal with an anal fissure with these ailments, or just wanting to share your experiences, then this is the place.

Return to Crohn's/Colitis & IBS

Trying to figure out if i have ibs or something

Postby missy moo » 20 Jul 2021, 17:06

So can someone help me please.

So some foods take days to leace my system ie check peas or sweet potato and it is extremely compact when it does it can take 3 days for 1 meal kf checkpeas to completely leave my system.

I also get a sore stomach when i eat certain foods not sure exactly what yet i need to keep a closer eye on it.

I also get a power urge to go an most mornings but I'm mostly experiencing bms that are hard or formed sometimes im constipated other days i was loose stools that seem random. Ive had stomach pain that had me on my hands an knees a couple times. I've seen mucus in my stool a few times and can sometimes also have soft or liquid stool with hard peanut sized bits of stool like small stones.

I've always wondered if i had ibs constipation or have a sensitivity to certain foods. Or could be an enzyme problem. Its like my body doesn't like certain foods or struggles to break down certain foods?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 35