PAIN after bowel movements with fissure what is going on?!

Help me please!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

PAIN after bowel movements with fissure what is going on?!

Postby Resolutions » 09 Sep 2016, 13:51

I'm a 22 year old male who had developed what I think was a fissure earlier this year. Aa of two weeks ago I had a hemmehroid issue which came back but shortly after seeing the doctor the antibiotics cleared it up. However the fissure remains

I'm struggling trying to keep Epsom salt dosage right to make sure my stools don't destroy me as my movicol has run out...

But as of this evening I am in HORRIBLE pain. I had my bowel movement which initially was very hard and big so after a failed attempt I got up left and had some more Epsom salt.
Coming back I managed to pass it but the initial push was difficult. An hour after bowelovement the usual burn I have couldn't be fixed with a shower. And it's a pain that has me rolling on the floor... Help me

I've heard of gtn can i get it from shops or needs to be from prescription... I'm starting to panic. Is it a spasm? I can't continue like this man. I don't know what to do anymore.

Please help me. Please
Resolutions

Topics: 1

Re: PAIN after bowel movements with fissure what is going on

Postby Mypoorbutt » 09 Sep 2016, 14:33

Hi resolution,
Sounds like a spasm to me...mine literally have me rolling on the floor screaming.
You can only get GTN on prescription, all I can say is try a very very hot bath...or as hot as your hems will let you...I have hems too quite bad but the pain from a spasm was so bad and the only thing that stopped them was a boiling hot bath...nothing else worked.
You could also try some anti spasmodic tablets but they never worked for me not even Valium got rid of the spasm entirely.
I feel for you I really do I remember the days before my GTN...and it's a good job I got it coz I couldn't have dealt with that pain everyday for much longer.
Fingers crossed it goes away
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby Resolutions » 09 Sep 2016, 14:54

Mypoor, you've encouraged me even more to get the gtn I just hope my gp knows i need it and doesn't think I don't. That's my fear

Thank you so much for your words and I'm glad gtn helped your situation with spasms. I totally thought spasms would be abit more 'forceful' and sudden you know? This is just like pain I feel...

Thankyou so much anyways. Bless you!
Resolutions

Topics: 1

Postby Mypoorbutt » 10 Sep 2016, 04:36

Your welcome,
Trust me the spasms are forceful and very painful you can literally feel your sphincter sending wave after wave of agony through your body.
Maybe you just have a worsening of the fissure pain itself or maybe it's the hems. Hopefully your dr will let you have the GTN because if it stop the pain at least you know it was the fissure. The worst GTN can do is give you a headache so it's worth a try
Here's hoping you find some relief
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion