5th DAY POST SURGERY DETAILS

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

5th DAY POST SURGERY DETAILS

Postby Rcece » 09 Oct 2016, 07:46

Didnt post anything on day 4 because I was very busy running around doing errands. Also went out for din din with the the wifey (had a nice cocktail) and then caught a movie afterwards (DeepWater Horizon). Today is day 5 after my surgery and Im beyond trilled with my progress. ABSOLUTELY NO STINGING OR BURNING WHEN I GO. I used to be so anxious when it was that time and Im having no issues now. Still going twice in the morning and jumping into the tub right after. Still a little tender when I wipe but I guess thats expected. Been sitting on heating pads as often as possible during the day.

I cant wait to get back to the gym (Ive never missed more then a couple days).. I think I wont post another update until my 2 week post-op appt with my surgeon.

This has been a really easy surgery and an even easier recovery. I ONLY TOOK ONE ALEVE THE MORNING AFTER SURGERY. I still cant believe I have my life back. Not sure what I should do with all the creams I was shoving up there. It will be nice to put them away and hopefully NEVER need them again.

IF ANYONE AT ANYTIME HAS ANY QUESTIONS FOR ME PLEASE SHOOT ME AN EMAIL AND ID BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS.

F YOU CHRONIC ANAL FISSURES........F YOU!!!
Rcece
Fibre Addict

Topics: 10

Re: 5th DAY POST SURGERY DETAILS

Postby Savaici » 11 Oct 2016, 20:36

GREAT that you are doing so well! :superrabbit: :fireworks: :goodnews:
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Re: 5th DAY POST SURGERY DETAILS

Postby sandrasmiles7 » 12 Oct 2016, 00:00

Thanks so much for sharing. It helps encourage me so much