Help...need advice/reassurance quick!!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Help...need advice/reassurance quick!!

Postby motherluch » 20 Apr 2008, 22:06

Well, I did have some bleeding this morning, it wasn't too bad, and I stayed pretty calm for me!! The problem I have now is I have an external thrombosed hemorrhoid which really is very painful any of you that have had one knows exactly what I mean. So I tried to grin and bear it and made it through Sea World with a semi smile on my face. Our place has a wonderful jacuzzi so every chance I get I am in there, and also putting ice on it as well. Can you believe this hasn't happened to me (the thrombosed hemmie) in so long, and it had to happen on my vacation. I also am taking my magnesium every other day instead of every day so I only go every other day to help try to give my butt a rest. I hope I don't mess things up by doing that, but I did skip a day yesterday and nothing was hard this morning, as long as I take a lot of my magnesium the night before I want to go I think it will keep everything mushy. What do you guys think???? Should I continue going every other day while here?? I think it will be ok, but am a little unsure...you know how change can be with these things. Thanks everyone for helping me out!!
motherluch
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Postby Guest » 21 Apr 2008, 08:27

As long as your stools don't get too dried out from waiting an extra day I would go to an every other day schedule. I am so sorry you got an thrombosis-that hurts so bad. One of my CRS doctors said to take 800 mg of ibuprofen 3 times a day to help with the inflammation. Maybe that would help get it to shrink some and of course help you be more comfortable.

Postby buttgirl » 21 Apr 2008, 13:03

the onyl way i've found to really control the effect my poo has on my butt is to eat less. Then less omces out. If I skip a day, I feel good that day, but the more comes out the next and that makes things worse for me. I don't know if the same happens to you.
The problem with my solution is that there is only so long you can go eating very little. I opted for small amounts of high calorie, high fiber foods (like nuts) foods and this helped the hunger and the poo.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67