MOM attempt # 1

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

MOM attempt # 1

Postby small_flower » 18 Apr 2008, 12:01

So I decided to take MOM before going to sleep last night to see what the outcome would be.
Well.... its not exactly what i expected.
I woke up at 3:30 and had to go to the bathroom. It was completely liquid.
I went again around 10 am and it was still liquid.
I didn't think MOM was supposed to liquify the contents of your digestive tract. Is this common? Image Does my body have to adjust to it? I took only 2 tablespoons just to start off. Now should I just try one?
I also think that i might be fighting off some sort of tummy bug, so maybe that has something to do with it, but I'm not quite convinced. I was a little nauseated and just feeling blah last night, and today i have a headache and some hot flashes (aren't i too young for that? Image )
So I need any and all advice of what to do. It kind of burned when I went these past 2 times, and I would have to say that it is better than trying to pass a brick, but burning BM is probably irritating to the skin as well.
So all you MOM officionados....let 'er rip. The advice that is...
xo
kate
small_flower
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 62

Re: MOM attempt # 1

Postby Guest » 18 Apr 2008, 12:18

Welcome to the MOM club. You have been initiated into the runny first time MOM users forum. It happens to all of us. It is hard to find the right amount with that stuff so it is a bit of trial and error.

Maybe just 1/2 a tablespoon - 1 tbspoon or do you guys think she should just skip it tonight?

If if makes you feel better I am still trying to figure all of this out too I either have something scratchy or something too loose that it burns. But I think it might also have to do with my surgery and I need some more time to get things under control.

The same thing happened to Juney and Motherluch too. But now Juney is a convert. I felt so bad the first time she took it under my advice and she had a terrible bout of diarrhea but I think we still take a couple of swigs a night. I am like a MOM alkie swigging it straight from the bottle. Image

Postby small_flower » 18 Apr 2008, 12:25

I still don't like the taste, but i hope i get used to it.
small_flower
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 62

Postby juney » 18 Apr 2008, 12:47

try 1/2 to 1 tablespoon tonight. I guage it based on how much/what i've eaten that day and how much help i think i'll need w/ going the next day. i never skip a day of taking it, but i never take 2 full tbls. it definitely liquifies if you take more than you need, i have no idea how though. kind of trial and error getting it right, but once you do you'll be glad you did! Image
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Postby Fissulyna » 18 Apr 2008, 12:57

I "swing it too" ha ha haaaa - should we all call ourselves "swingers" from now on ; ) !!?? LOL
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby val » 18 Apr 2008, 13:00

I took too much last night and I only took 4 TEASPOONS! My tummy hasnt forgiven me all day, and neither has my butt!
Definately try less rather than more and work up a little at a time. Its good stuff though!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 18 Apr 2008, 13:02

Maybe try out the cherry kind?

Yeah, Fiss when we go out we can bring our bottles of MOM and put it in paperbags and swig from it.

Postby val » 18 Apr 2008, 13:05

Image Fiss, swingers in our country are people who all sleep with each others partners!!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Fissulyna » 18 Apr 2008, 13:06

Ha ha ha - I can totally see us doing that !!! Imagine cop all puffed up and serious stopping us in a car and asking to see "paper bag" Image
And we would be like: "Want some ???" Image
Val - I know LOL - here too - that is why I suggested the term Image You know your Fissy Image
How are you doing today girls ???
Last edited by Fissulyna on 18 Apr 2008, 13:07, edited 1 time in total.
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 18 Apr 2008, 13:06

Well, she did say on the AFSF interview that she liked sex!!!!! :bedheart: