Fissure healed but still in pain

Irritated skin around anus

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Fissure healed but still in pain

Postby Vortex87 » 02 Aug 2017, 21:57

Hi Everyone, I feel so hopeless and depressed! I hope someone can help me with some suggestions. I had a fissures that finally healed not too long ago (about 4 months ago). My problem is my skin around my anus is constantly irritated and its gets so bad that I can hardly walk. I think it’s from all the creams (Diltiazem/NTG)I used to heal my fissure.
My doctor told me to try using a&d cram for a month but that did not work. When I use cortisone 10 its actually helps for a half a day. Another doctor told me to go natural and only clean my anus with water. I did try this for 30 days and it caused my anus to dry out and my skin to crack which would sting and cause pain.
When I take a shower everything is fine until I get out and start drying myself. About a half a day goes by and anus get irritated. It feels like my cheeks are rubbing together tightly and my skin starts getting stiff, I need to walk with my legs spread.
I feel like I just want to die already. I can’t take long walks and play basketball like I used to.
I have an appointment with a dermatologist in 4 weeks. But I figure someone may have an idea of what can help. I don’t want to use cream for the rest of my life.
I have also tried antifungal cream but it didn’t do much.
:thanx:
Vortex87
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Re: Fissure healed but still in pain

Postby Gus » 03 Aug 2017, 13:24

I think I might have the answer... buy/order sudocrem! Its a zinc-based ointment made for rash on baby bottoms. But it also helps for adults offcourse :) it helps sooth the areq and heal wounds. Ive used it for my fissure and it helped a lot! So I think it will also help for you as well. Google sudocrem and you will find enough info.
Gus
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby Vortex87 » 03 Aug 2017, 15:42

Hi Gus,

Thanks for the suggestion! I will give it a try but i have tried Zinc based creams such as Calmoseptine and desitin but they didn't do much.
Vortex87
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Postby FluffyBunny » 18 Sep 2017, 16:20

I got this. Dermatologist said it was eczema.

Try https://www.dermstore.com/product_Eczem ... _58814.htm

(Theraplex eczema therapy)

Worked for me.
FluffyBunny