Article on Pain

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Article on Pain

Postby juney » 24 Apr 2008, 16:30

I just found this article about chronic pain managment on MSN.com. It couldn't come at a more perfect time for me (and the rest of us i'm sure!)

http://health.msn.com/health-topics/pain-management/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100200595&GT1=31035
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Re: Article on Pain

Postby Guest » 25 Apr 2008, 03:18

Thanks Juney, i read this article lastnight and found it very intresting,
I very much agree with the 5 tips to tame pain, again this is changing the chain of thought Image
Never let the bad thoughts in and when they try change your thoughts to something more postive...
This really has helped me just latley, i have my dear freind to thank for her words of wisdom that will stay with me foever...
You will get through this Juney :'\;redbud:

Re: Article on Pain

Postby Guest » 25 Apr 2008, 05:07

Juney,
Again I dont know you that well but it is so very important to put things in prespective. I know this thing can seem to rule your life. Trust me I will sit at family functions or be out with friends in "stinging" pain and they all have NO clue what this doest to you.
I have to keep saying to myself its a FISSURE! A non life threatening pain in the ass. Literally! I lost my nephew two years ago this month in Iraq. Whenever I am truly that bad I think of what my sister went through. And yes I reach up to him for support at times. Please positive thinking is quite the key.
FB