Daktarin

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Daktarin

Postby Guest » 26 Apr 2008, 03:46

Morning all Image
I have sourced Daktarin talc for my itchys Image
It is working a treat Image
Does anyone else use this ? and also what are you thoughts on using talc in that area ?

Re: Daktarin

Postby Guest » 26 Apr 2008, 12:02

Hey Tabby,

I am not sure what that is but I have read that talcum powder has been linked to female cancers (I can't remember if it was Ovarian, I think Fissy does). So that would be my concern. I think a powder that uses cornstarch would be okay. I know Motherluch really liked Gold Bond powder. I have a few unused bottle here and would send you one if you like!

So, where is this Star Wars photo, did i miss it?

Postby Guest » 26 Apr 2008, 12:21

Yes the talc Image
Each gram of Daktarin powder contains2%w/w (20mg per gram) of miconazole nitrate
The powder also contains the following inactive ingredients - talc, zinc oxide and colloidal anhydrous silica.
It has quite a drying effect and is helping :D my concern is the hygiene side of things Image
No Lecia you didnt miss the photo, when i can be bothered to scan it onto my PC i shall send it your way Image

Postby Guest » 26 Apr 2008, 12:34

I think the micronazale is used for fungal infections like jock itch, athlete's foot and yeast infections. I have some in a cream form that I am using for what I think might be a yeast infection (vag).

Postby Guest » 26 Apr 2008, 13:20

Thats right Image
I just cannot tolerate any creams just now Image

Postby Guest » 26 Apr 2008, 13:24

I am a Proctosphincteranalogist....What is that Image
That is alot of fissure chat !!!!

Postby Guest » 26 Apr 2008, 13:38

It means you are moving up in the AFSF world here!

All the levels were made up before I joined so I don't know all of them. I know one is fibre addict, salt bather...
When I first joined I thought one of the other members put fibre addict over my name because of how much fiber I was using. It took me awhile to figure out it wasn't personal!!!

Postby Guest » 26 Apr 2008, 13:43

Gosh...I HATE FISSURES ! Image
I liked the fibre addict too :D I dont know what a Proctosphincteranalogist is, so googled it and found this board Image

Postby buttgirl » 28 Apr 2008, 11:01

i thought the same thing lecia. I thought I asked a dumb question so someone labeled my newbie. LOL
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion