Dang bum!!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Dang bum!!

Postby Deleted User 5 » 29 May 2008, 15:43

BG, that shiney new power-arse will be mended nicely in a day or two. 'Jes watch!
Deleted User 5

Postby buttgirl » 29 May 2008, 16:45

Thanks again everyone. I'm so glad to have you all as my boardie buddies.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby buttgirl » 30 May 2008, 09:30

Well day 2 after damage done, and bm was OK this morn. i can still tell where I injured myself though. ARGH!! I should be better in a week or so, I think.
this just goes to show, relax when you poo. I was quite tense the morning I hurt myslef becuase I was about the quit my job....Argh!
buttgirl
King Fissure

Postby Fissulyna » 30 May 2008, 13:01

I am so glad you feel better this morning : )) !!! Maybe you should keep some Tequila in your medicine cabinet and have a "shot" before the BM during stressful times Image Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 30 May 2008, 13:26

Good stuff :D I am glad you feel better today !

Postby buttgirl » 30 May 2008, 14:38

thanks. I think I might take your advice Fiss. I shot of tequila would certainly get my day off to a good start.Image
buttgirl
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 01 Jun 2008, 15:55

Chris,
Sorry to hear about your set back. Had the same thing happen to me this weekend. Hard tipped BM for no apparent reason. Strange thing is that I really didn't feel any pain during the BM. just a a little twitch. It wasn't til several hours later while walking that I got a sharp pain in the fissure area and after a dull/sore throb. Trying to take it easy. I'm so tired of this but I know it will only get worse if I start getting depressed about the whole thing. To top it off I just saw my CRS who confirmed that my fissure was healed but that I had a slight "hemmie-like" inflammation at the LIS incision site. Apparently that is what has been causing most of my discomfort for the past month.
Like all of us I want to see the end of this. hang in there!

Postby Guest » 01 Jun 2008, 16:46

Chris!
Hey girl. I am just catching up here. I am so sorry to hear you are having pain. But don't get down. Are you sure it is the fissure and not the incicsion site from the LIS? Just wondering. I am glad your BM was ok today. You are right about relaxing. Do you have your period, or are you about to get it? Maybe that is why it got hard. Keep doing what you are doing. I also agree with Fissy, treat it as a new fissure and don't forget about the warm baths. Good luck. I will be thinking of you.
Patty

Postby buttgirl » 02 Jun 2008, 09:46

BI. We are totally butt twins. I'm sorry to hear about your setback.
So I began feeling back to the way I was before on Saturday. I'm surprised that it didn't take very long. Let that be a lesson to me to not get too complacent and keep up with making sure I eat the right foods.
Thanks everyone for talking me through this.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Postby Deleted User 5 » 02 Jun 2008, 10:11

You see, once that blood is flowing to your fissure site, minor bumps and blips don't mean much. Besides, a fresh cut is so much easier to heal (with a river of blood flowing it's way) than one who's edges are just worn-down scar tissue.
So next time relax and have a tequila shot!
Deleted User 5