Grains

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Grains

Postby Jo » 09 Jun 2008, 22:59

Cheryl,
So glad you had a better day.
Good luck with your new approach for golfing!
Jo
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby buttgirl » 10 Jun 2008, 10:21

to gain weight, I eat cashew, almond or macademia butter. I usually put it on celery, so there you go, fat and fiber.
so far as grains go, they are too scratchy for me. i do best on veggie fiber, so I try to eat beans, peas, steamed veggies, etc... nothing too rough coming out. I can definitely tell the difference in consistency of poop.
As for traveling, I just did it anyway. It was more fun than staying home,but less fun than minus fissure. I just made myseld a little travel butt bag, took extra precautions with diet, and made sure to bring along extra pain pills. I did stop going camping though. I need someplace to wash propoerly in the morning and and icy stream just doesn't seem that nice, especially when there are fishermen a few yards downstream....could you imagine...
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby cherylk » 10 Jun 2008, 12:35

BG et. al,
I cannot imagine having a fissure prob while camping! (especially with an icy stream and fishermen downstream!) Talking about streams makes me think about Colorado, which I love. I got my quinoa flour in the mail yesterday, so I am going to bake bread this afternoon. Ran into a guy a the health food store yesteray who has digestive probs also (he's a clerk). Seemed knowledgeable about the various foods and their drawbacks. He has a prob with wheat and he told me that the hemp milk gave him diarrhea also, so that was possibly the cause of that prob for me a couple of months ago when I was using hemp milk in my oatmeal. Cheryl
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Guest » 10 Jun 2008, 14:29

I am glad you are in good spirits Cheryl :)
Ahhh... Golf is a new thing... Fantasic !!!
I love it Cheryl , I dont play to often but i find it very theraputic and it is great exercise !
I hope you enjoy it :)

Postby cherylk » 10 Jun 2008, 16:50

Tab,
I have to learn to RELAX in golf as well as in everything else. Just had my golf lesson and after I "vented" to my teacher, I started hitting the ball better. I am still thinking about my butt a good portion of the time and wondering about regulating my digestive system!
Cheryl[/img]
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Guest » 11 Jun 2008, 03:59

Yes you are right Cheryl, i play for fun and dont take it too seriously, i just like to be out in the fresh air enjoying the scenary :)

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion