damn it! today of all days.....

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

damn it! today of all days.....

Postby happyass » 15 Jun 2008, 13:05

i guess i must be thinking and channeling my dad (who is no longer around and somewhere up above)....but i am constipated!!!!!!!!
i had a very emotional day yesterday and really sorta a crappy week of vacation staying here in DC.....
i am also very perplexed about whether to stay in my job......not quite happy in it but am not excrutiatingly irritated either but i just am done with it.
okay, now i have to wait to see how this next bm turns out........ Image :stirthepot:
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Re: damn it! today of all days.....

Postby Jen » 15 Jun 2008, 13:14

HA -
Sorry you are so down today! :(
Your probably constipated because of the stress. That happens to me all the time. Can you try taking a stool softener and drink lots of water?
Try to relax and have a happy father's day. I don't know if you have any human children, but I do know you are a daddy to your dog! :12:
Jen :rolleyes:
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby happyass » 15 Jun 2008, 14:26

ah well we have been having two guys in the home all week long doing a home renovation project - so i slept on the stinking couch all during my vacation rather than in my own bed because they have my room topsy turvy - and i have had to share my down time with them at home so i wasn't too relaxed.....
anyway, as soon as they left - about 15 minutes ago - it was like my body was like okay time to BM NOW! and i went and viola, easy as pie and no problems either......but it was like 2.5 days worth of food in there that had to come out....
yeah, i have my little pug, my little cat, and my little fish......
the other half is sun bathing outside - as if getting skin cancer and having multiple surgeries wasn't enough - still out there sunbathing!!!!!!
crazy!
happyass
King Fissure

Postby Jen » 15 Jun 2008, 21:15

I am glad everything came out ok!!!! Image
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Guest » 16 Jun 2008, 03:45

Phew... Close one hey !
Be good to yourself now Happyass and hed that warning !
x

Postby happyass » 16 Jun 2008, 05:23

i think it was just a combination of my pseudo-IBS.....i am not quite sure if i have it or not...but i do know that when i get anxious or uptight or store anger in my body (which i have had all three like all weekend) then my bm just starts to misbehave.
ah, there was just a commercial to beautify your inside with metamucil's berry flavor! they make it sound and look so attractive.
happyass
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 16 Jun 2008, 08:36

Glad it sorted it self out. I hate when things aren't moving like they should. But once you go, it is like everything is right with the world. Sometimes I don't even get hungry until I go.

It never hurts to put out feelers just to see what is out there jobwise but I know that takes time and effort which can be hard to muster with current job/life responsibilities.

I know, they are really try to make taking fiber supplements "sexy" aren't they?