Anyone used 0.2% nitroglycerin AND 0.2% nifedipine together?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Anyone used 0.2% nitroglycerin AND 0.2% nifedipine together?

Postby sidra1968 » 03 Sep 2009, 17:59

Hey Kim, yes I really enjoyed it, although the begging/vendors were hard to escape..fun at first, annoying after 15 days unfortunately..it was tons worse than anywhere else I've been, but it was safe at least, there's almost zero crime there. I loved our Muslim guides and we talk still to this day! Wonderful people they were.
Well, Chen, I'll be here to gloat if we win, also!! :D Image
Well, everyone, I'm signing out, the Bears/Browns game is coming on.
till manana........
sidra1968
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby Deleted User 5 » 03 Sep 2009, 18:13

I think I could stand he begging knowing there so little crime, but yeah, I understand! :)
Deleted User 5

Postby Peachy724 » 04 Sep 2009, 02:06

Hey NG all my tattoos are pretty dark and morbid too i guess, i have a purple flame with blue whisps and a menacing face on my belly beside my belly ring, its about 5 in and you should have seen the size of it when i was pregnant with Jaz! lol it went back down thankfully to its original size and shape. My next one is on my shoulder blade and as i dont see it much i'll describe from memory, its a pretty big green half moon but the hlf moon has a skulls face, surronded by red flames and red stars, the other is up the side of my shine and its an evil looking rat (mind you all rats look evil) sitting on a Celtic design, the other one is a bit boring, just a small celtic band on my arm, but the biggest and best right up the small of my back is pride and joy i got about a year ago representing Jazmin, i will chage my profile picture to show you that tattoo, i love it, the flowers are the winter jasmine flowers and Jaz was born in Feb, i just told the artist that and he designed it.
xxxxx
Peachy724
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 04 Sep 2009, 09:12

Peachy, that one on your back is NICE! Was that just one sitting or did it take a couple? All of mine have been one sitting (I'm not very patient) so I don't have anything that big or detailed. Mine are all black too.
You'll have to post pics of your other ones sometime too! I love tattoos but especially love dark, morbid, ones. Are yours mostly color or black? I'll snap some pics of mine when I get a chance and post them up too. I know what you mean about the shoulder blade ones, the ones I have on my shoulder blades I'm quite fond of but the only time I get to see them is in the mirror for a second before I take a shower!
I'm thinking about getting a small one somewhere to commemorate the birth of my twins, but can't figure out exactly what I want or where I want it. That one will definitely be a break from the general theme so I need to find a place where it won't be right next to the grim reaper for instance haha :)
Must be about evening time (AKA pub time!) for ya, how's the Valium working out and did you decide on whether you're going to roll the dice with the wine today? Either way, cheers, hope things are well and have a nice weekend!
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby Deleted User 5 » 04 Sep 2009, 10:35

That one will definitely be a break from the general theme so I need to find a place where it won't be right next to the grim reaper for instance haha Smile
Yep, that's gonna take some real thought, Chen! Keep it away from the decapitated skeleton, too! :)
Deleted User 5

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 04 Sep 2009, 10:39

I've still got that one leg that is untouched by a tattoo needle -- maybe I'll make that the "happy leg". You know, the one with the happy baby tattoos with some pink butterflies and blue flowers while the rest of my body is covered with images of death :)
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Postby Peachy724 » 04 Sep 2009, 10:56

Hey NG, its 5.45 and by y old standards i would have been in the pub since lunch time! haha (only on a friday) but since the current climate with the recession and shit i never get to get to the pictures never mind the pub, and i hadly drink now cause of the evil AF, i have poured a glass of wine and stayed of the valium, took some tramadol this morning but we will see, ive been not to bad so far today but you know the nature i will prob suffer at some point!
The tattoo on me back took 3 and half hours as i travelled far but the poor artist had probs with his back and had to cancel his other appointments, I was happy tough. I would say it was extremely painful esp as he had to keep going over and i nearly passed out at the start but it was worth it, i used to say to people cause i dont have much meat there and it was the kidney area it was worse than childbirth but that was a breeze compared to you know what!
You should dep get one to comemorate the twins and by the way congratulations but boy are you in for some heavy work LMAO i can barely cope with one and some days i cant cope! haha
My next tattoo i want is one to comemorate my wedding last year in Jamaica so it will have some jamaican theme to it , maybe a date but i know thats risky as you never know whats going to happen, but my hubby has stuck through 9 years of my anorexia and now this fissure, i think we are pretty solid *fingers crossed* He is my rock and my soul mate but i dont know if i am his! hehe
YOu have a nice weekend to
xx Image
Peachy724
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 04 Sep 2009, 11:18

I know exactly what you mean Peachy :) I've had great days and then all of a sudden the AF just rears its ugly head out of the blue and ruins the whole thing :( In fact I was doing great for the last week or so but have regressed a little yesterday and today, the bum has been hurting some after being relatively quiet for a little while... Pretty disappointing because I was just beginning to allow myself to think that I was making some forward progress.
3 hours is a long time for a single sitting, the longest I did was around 2.5 hours, I was pretty sore at the end. I'm pretty bony and don't like the feeling of the tattoo needle over bones either (fatty areas are the most painless for me), but yeah, it's definitely NOTHING compared to the AF pain!
Yeah I'm only now beginning to realize how much work the twins are going to be lol. It took a while to sink in, but now that they're only weeks away, I'm getting that mix of excitement and "oh shit!" feeling.
I think a Jamaican theme with a date would be just fine. I usually disfavor tattoos involving names and dates as a general rule, because life does change, but hey after 9 years and it sounds like some rough times, I say why not? There aren't any sure things in life, so why hold back. In the event something unexpected happens down the line, you can always do a cover-up if you really want to. I get a lot of people asking if I've considered that maybe later on I'll regret getting so many tattoos, and the honest answer is sure, that's a possibility. But life is short, unexpectedly short for a lot of people, so I say why worry about so much, just do what ya like as long as it isn't any too crazy. Jumping off a bridge, that one might need a second thought, getting a tattoo, nope if I want one I get one! Worst case is 10 years from now I won't like it anymore, but there's a lot worse that can happen in life!
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 06 Sep 2009, 04:11

Hey Sidra, hope ya had fun at the game! How'd the mocktails go? Tigers looked good but sucks that you guys had so many people injured.
Changed my avatar to a tattoo one too :) That's the one I copied from the park in Norway.
Hope everyone's having a good Labor Day weekend!
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Postby Deleted User 5 » 06 Sep 2009, 10:53

Thanks for the Labor day wishes, Chen. You two are quite well decorated! I said ouch quite a few times getting mine!
Deleted User 5