PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NORMAL!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NORMAL!

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 12 Sep 2009, 10:16

Whoa thrombosed hemorrhoids usually hurt like bloody hell. That definitely would explain the discomfort IMO. Did they cut it off or anything?
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby Peachy724 » 12 Sep 2009, 10:51

I must have a high pain threshold then. All he did was push ad much back which seemed to reduce it and tolde to keep doing it and use ice packs and have diclafenic . Sonething is helping tthough, unlike my husband ! Xxxxxxxxxxxxx how ate you ng, is your wife having a C section? Xx
Peachy724
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 12 Sep 2009, 11:03

Peachy724 wrote:I must have a high pain threshold then. All he did was push ad much back which seemed to reduce it and tolde to keep doing it and use ice packs and have diclafenic . Sonething is helping tthough, unlike my husband ! Xxxxxxxxxxxxx how ate you ng, is your wife having a C section? Xx

Wow Image I've never had one but have been told that thrombosed hemorrhoids are one of the most painful anorectal conditions, right up there with fissures. Hope it continues to improve!
Yep my wife is having a C-section, the boy baby is breech so they want to be safe. I'm pretty tired today, was sleeping on and off last night in "waiting mode" and have been tense and anxious so I didn't get much rest. Looks like it's going to happen today, and if not, then tomorrow at the latest. That "wow this is really happening" feeling is sinking in fast now!
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 12 Sep 2009, 11:16

O no J ! No wonder you were feeling such unbearable pain ! :(
You poor thing Image Like you needed that just now ! Image
But on a positive note that loose anus you mention Image that is great ! REALLY !
Sometimes with botox it does not hit the spot but in your case it has and we can be thankful for that ! Right !
Botox can last anywhere from 2- 12 weeks so do not worry about it, Ok !
I am so sorry your hubby is being an arse ! MEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Image
You need to rest sweetie, look after you OK !
Here is a big hug from me Image
NG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Image
You will be in my prayers Image Image

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 12 Sep 2009, 11:36

Thanks Tabby! Wife just confirmed that we should head for the hospital soon, so we're showering up and going in the next hour so. Thanks for the well wishes!
Hope you all in Europe have a good Saturday evening and Sunday, and Jackie hope you feel better soon, it sounds like you might be on the path to lasting improvement and just need to ride out the storm first. Please don't let any hubby troubles weigh you down, you know how we men can be :) and you need to focus on your own body first before all else.
Cheers mates, over and out.
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 12 Sep 2009, 11:41

Ooooooooooooo NG ! This is it buddy ! Image
Goodluck ! Image

Postby cherylk » 12 Sep 2009, 12:41

Good luck to you and your wife NG! We'll have to have a cyberparty to celebrate the birth of twins! I played golf with 2 twins yesterday. They had their hair alike even in middle age. They were so cute!!! Image And I hope your wife doesn't claw into your arm like I did to my husband when I had contractions. He came out of my first labor/birth experience with a bloodied arm!! Now they use epidurals and such!
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Peachy724 » 14 Sep 2009, 07:04

NG hows things?? are you a Daddy yet? i expect so by now if it was a section, i was lucky enough to have a 40 hour labour and then a forcep delivery which is part of the problems now.So you'll definately have to wet the babies heads at some point to its an excuse for a wee dram:) :) :)
For the first time in months and months even after moving my bowels i am in NO PAIN, yes you heard right NO PAIN NO PAIN NO PAIN!!!!!!!!!! Will it last, im scared but it all feels different from last time, good thing or bad thing im just not sure but no pain today and im still trying to rest as much as i can and my hubby was a diamond yesterday? i never lifted a finger and was in bed all day and today hes at work and jaz is at nursery so im on my own Image Image
Peachy724
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 14 Sep 2009, 09:44

Hey Jackie, nope not a daddy yet :) Turned out to be a false alarm. Wife has been having big contractions 10 minutes apart all weekend though so it's going to be any day or minute now!
Sounds like you're doing better, which is awesome! I had a little fissure setback myself (some pain with BMs has returned), but I know now how these things can be tricky so I'm trying not to be overly concerned with it. I know you're trying not to get your hopes up too much (I'm the same way) but that's definitely great news that you at least had one pain-free BM. Hey at least it's a start after all you've been through!
Have a good evening and fingers crossed that your new-found happy pooping lasts :)
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Postby busymom » 14 Sep 2009, 11:39

Good luck NG! You might want to pack a little AF bag for yourself as well for the hospital. You may be there for a while and once those cute babies come, you won't want to leave!
busymom
Salt Bather

Topics: 8