PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NORMAL!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NORMAL!

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 14 Sep 2009, 11:43

busymom wrote:Good luck NG! You might want to pack a little AF bag for yourself as well for the hospital. You may be there for a while and once those cute babies come, you won't want to leave!

Yup got it mom :) The hospital room has a cot for the dad to sleep on, so I'll probably be crashing there for a few days with daily jaunts back home for needed supplies, to feed pets, etc. The hospital is just down the street from work and has wireless Internet throughout so work is letting me work from hospital/home for a few weeks after the babies arrive with full pay and without using any personal time off, so the whole things works out nicely logistics-wise.
We've got all of our stuff in the trunk of the car (2 bags for her and 2 bags for me) just waiting for the time! We went to triage last night just in case and they said it's likely going to happen some time this week :)
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby busymom » 14 Sep 2009, 11:52

Yay! It makes me reminisce about all of the fun birth moments I had with my boys! They were ALL worth it, even though their entrances into the world left me with a very sore bum for all these years! :D
busymom
Salt Bather

Topics: 8

Postby Peachy724 » 14 Sep 2009, 12:07

HOW STUPID STUPID STUPID am i to think the pain was gone, i got adventurous cause there was no pain went did a bit of shopping and although hubby was great yesterday he was not my great if you get ny drift. so i was tidying and doinf alot of walking u and down stairs, the lumpy thing came back sore again ~(spoke to my own GP on phone, hes not so sure about the hemmaroid thing, anyhow, i had to go and pick my daughter up from nursery, hubby works ful time and no one else would help, while i was driving down i felt a little wetat back and when i got on the nursery, well hobbled, the manager wanted a word about some fees she is due me and i nearly burst into tears cause i could feel the blood trickling down my leg, when i finally got hoome it wasnt bleeding but there was alot of dried blood and i just had to go poo there and the blood was literally dripping from mr, IS THIS NORMAL, WHY THE HELL DONT DOCTORS TELL YOU WHAT TO EXPECT IF IT IS!! Image
Hey NG, dont worry you're time will come, enjoy the peace while it lasts ! haha xxxxxxx Image
Peachy724
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 14 Sep 2009, 12:12

Could it be a prolapsed hemorrhoid rather than a thrombosed hemorrhoid? It sounded weird to me that the doc would call it a thrombosed hemorrhoid and then just push it back in, because thrombosed hemorrhoids are supposed to be treated by removing the blood clot. Usually they anaesthesize the area, freeze it, and slice off the clot. Pushing it back in and some bleeding sounds more like a prolapsed hemorrhoid than anything else to me personally. As a disclaimer, I've have internal and external hemorrhoids for years but have never had a prolapsed or thrombosed one, but I'm pretty darn certain that treatment for thrombosed ones is a lot more aggressive than what you mentioned the doc doing during your last visit.
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby Guest » 14 Sep 2009, 12:27

O peachy ! FFS ! :(
I wonder if the hemmie actually has something to do with the injection site Image
Can you talk with Mr M ???

Postby Peachy724 » 14 Sep 2009, 14:39

NG it could be the moon for all i know :( back to the GP tomorrow kust to check, and i swear i better get the one i need!!!
and Tabby trying to speak to Mr M is like trying to get hold of the scarlet pimpernale (~however you spell it), ill phone his secretary and explain to her, she was real nice and has helped me before . Tabby did you say you had botox? did you find black marks round the anus> I noticed one the last time and two this time in a different place, i am wondering if its a bowel movement sitting ready and pushing on it but i cant feel the sensation right cause of the botox, man my brain and bahoochie hurts!!! Image
Hey forgot ot add, was speaking to my nice GP today (you'd think i had a thing for him! lol) and he didnt agree with the diagnosis, he also pointed out that if i had that bad a case of piles , heamoroids whatever then would this not have been corrected or at least mentioned in an examinations, he did at one point say i had a little one so just wanted to add that.
Over and oot fir the nicht
Last edited by Peachy724 on 14 Sep 2009, 14:58, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: always forgetting
Peachy724
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Guest » 14 Sep 2009, 15:36

Yip i had the bruising of all colors :roll: One of my injection sites were very sore and it looked like a blood blister ! Image

Postby Peachy724 » 15 Sep 2009, 08:19

Things bettertoday, been lying on my tummy all day but will have to go get Jazzy from nursery. Emotionally i feel terrible, First Patrick Swayze then i got my weekly weigh in and im 47.6kg, im finding it real hard now, i want to stick here but hubby and my mum wants me to go a little higher but im panicking and think i will start being sneaky soon and try to lose. I know theres not many or any here that understand but its affecting me more today than the fissure, at least the fissure stops me obsessing with my ED, dont know whats worse, the menntal or physical pain.
xxxxx
Peachy724
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Deleted User 5 » 15 Sep 2009, 17:56

Well, Jackie, if you're feeling emotional then you certainly could "backslide." Right now is not a good time to be missing out on nutrients, though! You need to eat well for the next few weeks, just for healing and adjusting. Your body will love you for it later!
Deleted User 5

Postby Peachy724 » 16 Sep 2009, 13:19

feeling better today, you will heal damn it!!!! Image
Peachy724
Proctosphincteranalogist