Does your fissure make you emotional?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Does your fissure make you emotional?

Postby lars » 25 Mar 2010, 16:53

This is normal. I have become a total different person because of this. Pain is horrible and the mood is up and down. When I don`t have pain I feel I can conquer the world and nothing can stop me. Today has been horrible with trobbing and sharp spasm pain all day and therefore I just wanna die.
It sucks big time.
LOL. Came to think of something. What if anal fissures was to be used as a tortur method? People would kneel in record time!
lars
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby cherylk » 25 Mar 2010, 17:08

SM,
Yes, maybe AF's could be a way to get rid of all of the terrorists! You need to get your spirits up and get out and chase some of those Norwegian women. Could you sit in the tub when the pain hits or use a heating pad for warmth????
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby StevePain » 25 Mar 2010, 17:14

That's very true lars people would definitely kneel in record time!!, fissures are a form of torture, both mentally and physically, I too have become a different person because of this, on a bad day I just want to end my life, it's unbearable at times and I feel like i'm going insane with it!!, I often wonder if anyone has actually taken their own life with this horrible thing?
StevePain
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby cherylk » 25 Mar 2010, 17:35

Steve and everybody else,
This is such a good example of the mental angst that an AF can cause. Plus my mum gave me little support with my situation and dismissed it as insignificant. I think it is good to be able to talk with a professional if possible. An AF can easily get blown out of proportion in one's mind because it can affect so many aspects of a person's life!!
cherylk
VIP

Postby lars » 25 Mar 2010, 17:36

Thanks cherylk. You are so sweet :)
I dated in the summer but now I am not emotial stable to be in a relationship. I just couldn`t make a girl happy right know.
Do you think a heating pad for warmth would help? I have not thought about that.
Today I visited my aunt. She gave me massasje and prayed for me :)
I feel very low today and actually thought about killing myself. I know it is serious and I told my mother about this.
Steve: I am sure someone have done this. This pain is unhuman and unreal. There is no way in hell people can learn to live with it.
The irritaion in my anus I had after I healed from partial LIS was a little annoing but I leart to live with it.
But tommorow is bound to be better..
lars
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby cherylk » 25 Mar 2010, 17:39

Stud,
Don't do away with yourself! I know you are going to get a really cute GF soon. You're probably like my son--too good for most of the gals in this world!! Image
I think a heating pad would be worth a try or sitting in some warm water in the tub frequently!!
cherylk
VIP