Understanding my condition

2nd surgery

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Understanding my condition

Postby Momofboys13 » 28 Oct 2018, 23:39

I'm 37 years old I was diagnosed with delayed digestion for over 2 years. Over this time of pain and constipation I've had a few abscesses drain . Back in June I went to the ER feeling sick with a fever and sore sitting . Thinking it was another abscess forming I figured I'd get some meds and leave . They ran a cat scan and found a 2 inch mass in me . They ended up doing emergency surgery the following day . They placed a seton in me to drain .3 weeks later at my f/u still stuck and in pain they ordered a MRI and found more pockets of pus . I got referred to a doctor out in Boston CRS. He just did surgery last week . Before I got into surgery all the glands in my groin started swelling including in my armpit. Well during surgery he removed a quarter size area and left it open to drain. Once home I realized it so deep you can see the muscles and it's so painful . I'm a week Tuesday into my hopeful recovery but still having lots of draining. I'm glad I stumbled apon ..this site cause I feel like np one understands the pain and frustration I'm going through till now . I'm so scared it will just be surgery after surgery..
Momofboys13

Topics: 1

Re: Understanding my condition

Postby Okaybum » 29 Oct 2018, 03:02

*hugs* just wanted to say I'm hoping the end of pain is in sight for you.
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby sean530 » 29 Oct 2018, 05:46

I can't even begin to fathom what you must be going through. My sincerest prayers and wishes for you mate. If my words even cause a little but of relief then lemme know cuz I gotta lot of those and that's the least I can do. Stay strong and best of luck. Someone told me it gets darkest just before dawn. I believe it to be true
sean530
Salt Bather

Topics: 9

Postby Ksbiddy » 11 Dec 2018, 10:33

Sharing this group for fissure support on fb! https://www.facebook.com/groups/266969863992662/
Ksbiddy
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1