I just don't know what to do, what would you do?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: I just don't know what to do, what would you do?

Postby Cagirl » 26 Nov 2010, 12:27

Sidra - I searched but couldn't find your post. :(
New Mum - So glad to hear you're doing well and will undoubtedly enjoy your first Christmas with your new bundle of joy! Ohhhh I remember ours! :) My kids are almost 4 and 6 and would well, i can't even describe if I messed up their Christmas this year.
FissureFighter0122- yes I have met with 2 CRS with polar opposite opinions of home remedies and surgery. Then consulted briefly with a doctor friend. The 2 opposite opinions threw me for a loop and I considered calling my regular doctor, but am just going on instinct and from all the great opinions here on the board. Good luck next week, I too am at the end of my rope and so is my hubby. Not to mention his time off from work too.
Happyass ;P - I can't believe you ran two marathons!!!! Heck, I can't even sit up most days! Good for you! So did you get the LIS done finally?
Thank you all so much! I started a new post that I'm going under the knife this week. I can't live like this anymore. I was reading a post about one new mom who would beg her husband to shoot her and that's just about how I feel. My pain is almost all day most days now and at times enough to send me to the ER, but haven't gone yet.
Cagirl
Salt Bather

Topics: 9

Re: I just don't know what to do, what would you do?

Postby Guest » 26 Nov 2010, 17:27

I was the same way cagirl. I prayed to die! You won't regret this surgery. It's the best thing I've ever did!