First time fissure sufferer needs wisdom

New here + my fissure story + looking for insight

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: First time fissure sufferer needs wisdom

Postby Tryingtorelax » 16 Jun 2019, 06:38

Oh gosh! That must have been quite a surprise to do it all so quickly! I’m so sorry you’ve had to deal with that on top of a painful surgery. But at least now you know that things are headed in the right direction. When you say hemorrhoidectomy, what exactly was removed and how? Did the band or cut out? That is my biggest fear. You aren’t scaring me...I’m already terrified. I’ve been terrified. Especially of having hemorrhoids removed. I’m not trying to scare you either but you know what it’s like since you are going through it. I wish somehow they could just put me in a coma until I’m healed. Fantasy I know. Not realistic. Your situation is very similar to me in that the surgeon could not do a full exam because I was so tight. He asked if I was a type A person who stressed a lot. I was like check and check. Unfortunately those things are true. I too am hopeful that this will all be worth it in the end. My husband has been supportive but he doesn’t truly understand and I know he’s at his wits end as am I. My parents are coming in tomorrow to help me too. I hope you are doing well. How is the pain? Are you taking pain meds? Had your first BM yet? Please update me with your progress. I’ll be thinking if you.
Tryingtorelax
Salt Bather

Topics: 3