My recent story

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

Re: My recent story

Postby missy moo » 18 Oct 2021, 01:27

Camry wrote:
missy moo wrote:I'm back with a flear up today caused but slow fudgy bm not hard. I would say I'm so over it but I'm even over saying that.

Sorry to hear that.
Was there blood again?
Am planning to take some magnesium citrate.
How is it?

I didn't notice blood I've stopped looking. Magnesium is good stuff works well i take 400mg daily just make sure its all citrate as there are other ones but citrate is good to pull water into the bowels
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Camry » 18 Oct 2021, 02:20

missy moo wrote:
Camry wrote:
missy moo wrote:I'm back with a flear up today caused but slow fudgy bm not hard. I would say I'm so over it but I'm even over saying that.

Sorry to hear that.
Was there blood again?
Am planning to take some magnesium citrate.
How is it?

I didn't notice blood I've stopped looking. Magnesium is good stuff works well i take 400mg daily just make sure its all citrate as there are other ones but citrate is good to pull water into the bowels

Thanks missy. A flear up for you would be soreness? Spasms? Pain? I like the part you said you stopped looking if there was blood or not. That is what i am trying to do too..take a bm then just flush it. And wait for the spasms to kick in about after an hour.
Camry
Salt Bather

Topics: 12

Postby missy moo » 18 Oct 2021, 14:21

Yeah pain during which is a glass cutting pain then stinging achy throb pain afterwards like a cramp so i guess thats a spasm but i seem to be pretty lucky as it only lasts 5-30mins afterwards. My advice would be to move after a bm don't sit or lay down. Walk around distract yourself get the blood flowing in the area
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Worstyear » 21 Oct 2021, 11:36

Hello everyone!

Oh Missy I feel you... I hope that you could have LIS, it's too much time of pain already :( I dont know how you deal with it, you are very strong!

I have an update. Just arrived from the doc and he examined the area and did the finger thing and such. I felt pain exaaaactly where the fissure is. I asked him 'is a posterior fissure at 12 o clock right?' And he confirmed.

So: The scar tissue is really thin. He says its a small fissure and small tissue but that its very delicate. He asked me about bleeding and i said i dont bleed anymore (i havent for like, 2 months already). So he gave me another 2 weeks round of gtn so we can complete the healing and make the tissue stronger.

The pain that i experience after the bm are not spasms (i dilate completely, he can put the finger without problem and it didnt hurt at all, just the tiny spot of my fissure) its the tissue itself. I dont know, i think its my fault to have reached to this point this year. I would advise anyone who has a minor feeling of pain or blood to go inmediatly to the doc. This things heal fast if they are acute. Mine is not.

Thats the reason why ibuprofen works, its pain from inflamed tissue.

Anyway, i'll give it a shot. Already used my gtn friend and gave me the headache again so its a good sign :rainbow:

I have hope because when this started i did not know about magnesium or miralax, and they really changed my life and made me feel safe. I spent 2 months before trying those when it should have been given by the doctor. So now, that i have no issues with my bms at all, probably things will get better.
Worstyear
Salt Bather

Topics: 5

Postby Camry » 21 Oct 2021, 21:48

Glad to hear you are doing much better.
Day 2 of my magnesium citrate intake.
I only take 200 mg as to observe first.
Bm was softer than my usual soft. Spasms are still there after bm. Just curious though…
Do you feel your lower abdomen cramping after bm at times? I am not sure if this is because i have been anxious lately, stressed.
Camry
Salt Bather

Postby Camry » 23 Oct 2021, 03:38

Watching what we eat during fissure times, did you guys shed some weight?
Camry
Salt Bather

Postby missy moo » 23 Oct 2021, 21:57

Yes when my fissure first happened i went from like 83ks down to 60kgs within 5months i also went from pregnant to not pregnant but still i was the smallest i have ever been i looked unhealthy I'm tall 171cm an i didn't look well. I was scared to eat anything most of the time.

Were in the world are you guys? Im in nz and we now have all these mandates which are causing me so much added anxiety. How are things in your country's?
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Camry » 23 Oct 2021, 22:05

missy moo wrote:Yes when my fissure first happened i went from like 83ks down to 60kgs within 5months i also went from pregnant to not pregnant but still i was the smallest i have ever been i looked unhealthy I'm tall 171cm an i didn't look well. I was scared to eat anything most of the time.

Were in the world are you guys? Im in nz and we now have all these mandates which are causing me so much added anxiety. How are things in your country's?

I am from manila, philippines missy.
Covid restrictions here are a bit loose nowadays. Still better to be safe than sorry. Still practice covid protocols.

It was day 3 of magnesium citrate. Bm was a bit watery. But pain free. Just noticed, do you feel lower cramping pain after? Or is it just my imagination and anxiety kicking in?
Camry
Salt Bather

Postby Conifer » 24 Oct 2021, 07:14

I’m having some huge weight issues with this. I’m 168cm and dropped from 60kg to 52kg in about 5 weeks. Bones are beginning to show and people commenting on how I look. My hidden illness not so hidden anymore :(

And I’m UK - it’s a total s**t show here most of the time with covid amd cases jumping up all over the place!

I’m so tempted to try mag citrate if only to get on top of the spasms. They are slowly killing me it’s so sore all day!
Conifer
Salt Bather

Postby Camry » 24 Oct 2021, 09:29

Conifer wrote:I’m having some huge weight issues with this. I’m 168cm and dropped from 60kg to 52kg in about 5 weeks. Bones are beginning to show and people commenting on how I look. My hidden illness not so hidden anymore :(

And I’m UK - it’s a total s**t show here most of the time with covid amd cases jumping up all over the place!

I’m so tempted to try mag citrate if only to get on top of the spasms. They are slowly killing me it’s so sore all day!

I’ve noticed that with af we really need to watch what we eat. Today i bought a digital weighing scale to check on my weight. My old weighing scale showed from 200lbs i am like 193lbs. I am 5ft 10 inches. My appetite is still normal. I just lessened what i eat in moderation. Trying to get a 1 bm a day rule. 2 bms a day make me sore already. Guess what on my new digital scale i am still at 200. Something is definitely wrong with my old scale i guess.
Camry
Salt Bather