My 10 month post-LIS hell

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: My 10 month post-LIS hell

Postby Guest » 03 Aug 2011, 13:30

Steve?? I wish you could up-date us on your situation. I hope things are going well for you. You were such a big help to me before and after my surgery...

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 03 Aug 2011, 14:07

Dawn wrote:Steve?? I wish you could up-date us on your situation. I hope things are going well for you. You were such a big help to me before and after my surgery...

+1 here Steve. It's been a while. Hope things are okay for you, or at least no worse than before.
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby StevePain » 08 Aug 2011, 14:53

Sorry Guys.... I forgot about this thread and posted elsewhere but everything is ok at long last, longest 12 months of my life!
StevePain
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby Deleted User 579 » 08 Aug 2011, 15:01

Hey Steve - I read your other post and I wanted to say thank you for updating us. I am so happy that you are finally feeling better! Image You had a long, tough struggle, but you pulled through and I'm really thrilled that you are not in as much pain and it sounds like things are getting better. You really deserve a pain-free life now after all you've been through!
Deleted User 579