pain again.

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

pain again.

Postby jenny2 » 06 Sep 2011, 15:08

today is a bad day for me pain inside anus again. called crs ( was just there friday) for external hemm. the nurse called me back and told me that i need to go to my gastro doc because the crs is a surgeon. i guess they want my gastro to help me out this time. i am waiting on my blood tests that the gastro wanted for possible other problems. i am getting so sick of these anal problems. grrrrrrrr...
jenny2
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 35

Re: pain again.

Postby Deleted User 579 » 06 Sep 2011, 15:31

Aww, Jenny. I'm so sorry that you had a bad day, and that your crs isn't helping you. Image I don't understand why your CRS would tell you to go to a GI because the CRS is a surgeon (????). It kinda sounds to me like your issue is a surgical one. I completely understand your frustration! Freakin doctors! Can you make an appointment with your GI soon?
Deleted User 579

Postby jenny2 » 06 Sep 2011, 15:44

i dont know why the nurse said that, i guess it is because i was just there friday and no problems with anal fissure only external hemm. i think they are getting tired of dealing with me because i have been back about 3 times but i continue to have anal pain. the nurse thinks that i have something else going on because i told her that i have lost 21 pounds in a month and the other problems ( digestive) that i am having. they want the gastro doc to handle my problems.. sort of pissed me off. oh well,
jenny2
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 35

Postby Deleted User 579 » 06 Sep 2011, 16:12

I know how you feel! I had some sort of post-infectious IBS going on while I had my fissure and it was a b!tch trying to get my docs to treat me - they kept trying to pass me off to other doctors. I really had to get assertive with my docs - I just told my surgeon that no matter what else was going on, I had to get my ass fixed because the pain was making my digestive problems worse. I don't understand doctors sometimes! It is possible, though, that your GI will order the right kinds of tests to get you properly diagnosed and treated. Hang in there and don't let the docs fob you off! This is not in your head, you are not being a nuisance or a hypochondriac, even though they are trying to make you feel like you are. Don't give up! Be as stubborn as a mule and you will eventually get treated and get better!
Deleted User 579