After fissures, now i need a cure for internal hemm!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

After fissures, now i need a cure for internal hemm!

Postby dwarfs8 » 18 Sep 2011, 20:04

Hi folks... my fissure is healing well (thank God!) but now i ended up with a 2nd issue, an ugly looking prolapsed internal hemorrhoid!
Anyone has any idea how long does it take for such to heal, given i'm still on a fissure diet, no constipation, easy soft stools (Yes, how the hell does the piles still exist? Sigh!)
Currently using Prep H clear gel, but the swelling is still there, it still prolapse after every bm and goes back in a day's time...
Any other ointments / remedies to use? Can horse chestnut cream help? Sitz bath doesn't seem to help anymore...
I feel very down.... the pain of fissure has haunted me for 4months and now the piles!
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Topics: 19

Re: After fissures, now i need a cure for internal hemm!

Postby val » 18 Sep 2011, 22:56

Are you sure it's a hemmie and not a skin tag??
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby dwarfs8 » 18 Sep 2011, 23:01

yes val, already checked by my CRS. He gave me daflon (cost a bomb)but i took it for 2 days and realised they made my stools harder. Asked the doc, he told me that indeed daflon can affect a small group of people... and sadly, i'm in this group. So i chuck my expensive daflon aside... currently only using prep h. but no matter how, my internal hemmie still prolapse (frequently nowadays), mostly after my soft, easy bms...
Sigh...
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 19 Sep 2011, 05:06

Hey Dwarf,
Why can't the CRS just band the hems or something? I've heard banding isn't really painful. If it's prolapsing then it's got to be pretty bad. I don't think any hem creams going to help if it's prolapsing, not to mention they're no good for fissures.
Good luck.

Postby dwarfs8 » 19 Sep 2011, 07:47

my crs said it's small and it's not severe as the piles can still be pulled back into the anus on its own (2nd deg piles)... he said unless it's 4th deg piles, meaning that it is constantly out of the anus and can't be pushed back at all, then it has to be removed by banding...
Sigh... recently the piles started to prolapse frequently... it seems to be getting worse, and i hope i can heal naturally without surgery! Image
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 19 Sep 2011, 15:04

Sorry to hear. I wish I could offer some advice but I don't know anything to say except what you're already doing...
I know surgery is scary. I was very afraid to have my LIS and the skin tag removed, but if it comes to it Dwarf, just think you won't have to walk on egg shells the rest of your life. I mean you've said it just comes out in the baths and your bm's are soft... It just sounds like you can't win for loosing! How long have you been having trouble with it prolapsing?

Postby dwarfs8 » 19 Sep 2011, 19:25

hi dawn... ya, i know the banding ligation is my last option if it gets worse...
Have been prolapsing on and off since 2 weeks ago...
Currently looking for natural remedies to salvage (if it's possible), am researching a lot from internet... can't imagine right after fissures, i nd to research on piles! Anymore reading, i can be a self practising colorectal doc! haha...
Anyway, i'm looking for horse chestnut cream / butcher's broom cream, but it's not sold in Singapore... wondering if anyone here have it in their country?
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 19 Sep 2011, 19:48

Hey Dwarf,
I thought I had a hem when my skin tag first appeared with my fissure. My husband went to a health food store here in the US and bought me the horse chestnut/ butchers broom in a pill form. The store is called Mother Earth. Not sure if it's online but I can have a look and let you know.

Postby dwarfs8 » 19 Sep 2011, 19:54

hi dawn, thanks lots! actually the shipping cost a bomb too... that is why i hope i can order it from somewhere nearer to singapore.. anyway, was thinking i prefer to use cream than pills, cos not sure if it will cause any harm if taken internally for long...
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 19 Sep 2011, 19:58

Hey Dwarf,
If you google it, there's a number of places online that you can order from.