how does a healed fissure look

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

how does a healed fissure look

Postby sputnik » 23 Nov 2011, 22:03

hi everyone. Today i seen my gp for my monthly refills, so i ask to look at fissure. My partner last night again looked and moved all the skins tags and looked under and can't see any fissure or anything. She saw it first time i had it. When it heals does it look like back to normal there. I still feel some pain, not bad. But before my fissure i did used to have burning bum from my ibd. But it does feel slightly different than that pain. He said can't see it, but he didn't even move the skin tags. He said its gone and i can quite the sitz baths and vaseline. But i'm not. I was going to ask the other dr. i seen 2 weeks ago, but got discouraged when he didn't check me properly and so i forgot to ask about the crs. Could my fissure be healed and the skin tag is causing this slight pain.
sputnik
Salt Bather

Topics: 26

Re: how does a healed fissure look

Postby Guest » 24 Nov 2011, 15:42

Hi Sputnik
Skin tags can cause pain, mine did. Often a skin tag is associated with an AF. Not wishing to sound negative but you should know that a chronic AF may not give you very much pain. I wouldn't trust a GP to diagnose an AF correctly you need to see a CRS. Insist on a reference to see one, at least you'll know for definite.

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion