Sigh, false alarm?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Sigh, false alarm?

Postby Bella Paradise » 10 Dec 2011, 00:16

I dealt with my anal tear for maybe a few weeks. I kept doing nothing but just taking stool softners and applying olive oil every night. All of a sudden in 3 days or so, I had little to no pain at all! I was absolutely positive that my tear was gone. I got happy.
Then fast forward maybe 2 weeks later, I went to the bathroom, had terrible pain and there was a lot of blood in the toilet. GUESS WHOS BACK! Image I have no idea how it seemed to heal and then come back. It may be because I got off stool softners too soon?
Also, the tear is A LOT bigger than it was before and a lot more painful... seriously, WTF happened?? Image I saw this mo fo in the mirror and was like there is no way friggin' olive oil and stool softners are going to fix this -.- Omg, what do I do ? Lol. I guess I can try the old regimen again and keep it up for longer even if it seems to heal... even if it does heal this time. I feel like giving up but I know I can't.
Bella Paradise
Fibre Addict

Topics: 5

Re: Sigh, false alarm?

Postby dwarfs8 » 10 Dec 2011, 06:43

hi bella, i have been thru too many of such episodes for 5 months before it finally calm down and prayfully for good.
not sure if u had seen the thread "my success story"? check it out for some more ideas
if u think u can't handle the pain and the retears anymore, do opt for LIS. many people here got back their life from LIS.
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Topics: 19

Re: Sigh, false alarm?

Postby hotpinkblack » 12 Dec 2011, 00:39

It is a vicious beast..it heals and reopens..it is horrible!
hotpinkblack
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3