aloe vera

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

aloe vera

Postby electric jaws » 08 Jan 2012, 07:35

have decided to try the aloe vera capsules,i believe you open them and apply,i was just thinking another way you may be able to do it if you ask at most chemists you can pick up a plastic syringe (they usually keep them in the back room pharmacy bit) i bought one yesterday for 65 pence,you could (in my theory) open the capsule and draw(or tip it in as the plunger part comes right out)what is in the capsules or capsules, and then insert into rectum,it may just be a easier more effective way of doing it,i will definatley road test it and let people know if it goes ok,i don't know the improvising you have to do!! but i will do anything to sort out this fissure!! i was watching a wildlife programme on t.v with my fella last night,when the baboon turned round and showed his red bum to the camera my partner said"when did you pose for that?!!" cheeky devil, i hope he never gets a fissure,oh,but on the other hand.....
electric jaws
Fibre Addict

Topics: 7

Re: aloe vera

Postby dwarfs8 » 08 Jan 2012, 08:43

haha, i have tried using the syringe to insert aloe vera gel into my anus as a lubricant too! :) i do hope aloe vera will help u just like how it has helped mine. :)
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Topics: 19

Postby electric jaws » 08 Jan 2012, 10:48

well if you have tried it and it helps i shall give it a whirl for definate,off to get some aloe gel capsules tomorrow,it will save david attenborough having me on standby as a extra if the baboons with red bums aren't available!!! i wish i could find something for the terrible burning and stinging inside my bum,feels like i have sat on a firework,the anoheal felt like someone had lit that firework so i will not use that again in a hurry! x
electric jaws
Fibre Addict

Topics: 7

Postby sterlingbird » 08 Jan 2012, 20:08

I have a plant and had just cut a piece for when I get off the computer. I just wash it peel it and put the piece where it hurts. I guess about 15 minutes I leave it. After that I remove the piece and leave the residue. Sorry for graphics but I have not figured out a way to talk about this without being that way.
sterlingbird
Salt Bather

Topics: 8

Postby dwarfs8 » 08 Jan 2012, 23:24

electric jaws wrote:well if you have tried it and it helps i shall give it a whirl for definate,off to get some aloe gel capsules tomorrow,it will save david attenborough having me on standby as a extra if the baboons with red bums aren't available!!! i wish i could find something for the terrible burning and stinging inside my bum,feels like i have sat on a firework,the anoheal felt like someone had lit that firework so i will not use that again in a hurry! x

actually i used more of my aloe vera on a q-tip/cotton bud and try to apply it into the anus and also the edge. Aloe vera is great as it's nature healing plant, anti-inflammatory and has healing properties. But of cos, one has to persevere with it and healing depends very much on each severity as well.
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Topics: 19

Postby sweetpea » 16 Jun 2014, 00:50

i have heard that when you buy the aloe vera leaves whole you can cut up the meat into little supoositories and put them in the freezer and leave them there until you use them. i think i will try this!

we have a Latin American superstore near us, which sells whole Aloe Leaves. If that isn't nearby i guess you could always buy a plant.
sweetpea
Salt Bather

Topics: 21