Has anyone tried Robaxacet?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Has anyone tried Robaxacet?

Postby Deleted User 579 » 08 Feb 2012, 15:48

Funny you should ask! Image I lived on Robaxacet when I had my fissure. I just now mentioned that to another boardie too. I also thought that a muscle relaxant should help with butt spasms, so I tested it and, for me, it worked. It didn't eliminate the pain, but it definitely took the edge off.
I didn't want to use the anti-anxiety meds my doc gave me too much. My fissure gave me a whopper of an anxiety problem, and the drugs helped, but I didn't want to develop a dependency.
Robaxacet and ibuprofen made a huge difference for me. Elphie also used that combo and it helped her out a lot too. I've recommended that combination a few times on this forum. :D
Deleted User 579

Postby rasmith3530 » 08 Feb 2012, 19:27

One thing that has come out of the search for my mystery neuro-psych issues is that I am suffering from both depression and anxiety/PTSD. Due to that, I was already on anti.depressants and anti-anxiety meds before the fissure came to make my life happier.
With my history, I do feel like I am walking a tightrope at times, but that is why my sponsers have told me for years to work a good program. It is times like these when it pays off!
This is when you learn the difference between the kindling and the big wood!
rasmith3530
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 10

Postby rasmith3530 » 08 Feb 2012, 19:30

Sterlingbird, if you ever need to talk from both perspectives I am here.
rasmith3530
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 10