A little thing that might help

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

A little thing that might help

Postby Grateful Ed » 10 Feb 2012, 13:47

Hey all- I've been on the rollercoaster a bit lately- feeling fine for about 5 days then reactivating from environmental stresses. One thing that was good for me though was just cleaning the bathroom. I know it seems inconsequential but just throwing out all the old stuff there was a nice way to clear up the energy. It's been really helpful to have a relaxing image on the wall across from the toilet. There can be so much stress and anxiety when having a BM it's nice to be able to look at something that calms me down. It seems like a combination of lube & soft stools were making my BMs effortless which was totally awesome. Then I got stressed out & it's been a bit more work. I also can't help but wonder if smoking is doing me in. Anyway- every little bit helps! peace Image
Grateful Ed
Salt Bather

Topics: 9

Re: A little thing that might help

Postby dwarfs8 » 10 Feb 2012, 20:21

i do agree about the lube and soft stools for healing. and also deep breathing in and out during BM helps lots!
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Topics: 19

Postby workingonit » 14 Feb 2012, 16:10

How you doing Ed?
I was just looking at my bathroom thinking I need to clean it.
I've been using a tip someone else here suggested of visualizing the perfect anus when I relax while thinking healing thoughts. In a weird way it helps.
-Tanya
workingonit
VIP

Topics: 34

Postby Guest » 14 Feb 2012, 16:53

the mind is a powerful tool... Visualizations are more helpful than most people realize... I like both these ideas a lot ...
I also like thinking back to a time before fissures, when elimination was just something natural with no stress and no pain, and really visualizing that, and actually experiencing it in my mind ...
I think making the restroom a more pleasant place to be is a really great idea. Those with fissures start to draw associations in the mind, equating the toilet with torture... Anything to break that anxiety has got to be a big step in the right direction.

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion