maybe this can help!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

maybe this can help!

Postby mefissure » 11 Apr 2012, 03:46

Hi everyone! I think this might help you. I'm a little better now and this forum was a great help for me, especially to understand how serious this condition can be! I made the mistake of thinking that I'm cured after just one week of treatment when I felt better, but the pain during and after the bm was back and it was excruciating ! I discovered this forum , cried and took serious measures. thank you very much!
I eat a lot of fiber, drink plenty of water, and I have some soft capsules of bee propolis, vitamin A, D, E. I mix them with a little honey and I put them into the anus using my finger. You can use a syringe too, but I prefer the finger for a little massage. And calendula cream is very good, too.
And I read about Asvini mudra a yoga exercise, that works perfectly for me! Of course Ican't do it when I'm in pain, but in the evening when I feel better it's good to improve the blood circulation.
Now I'm healing, I think, and I'll continue with my regimen for a loooong time!
very important: the bee propolis must not have alcohol!
mefissure

Topics: 1

Re: maybe this can help!

Postby pgre » 12 Apr 2012, 11:21

Thanks for sharing your story.
Since honey is so sticky, how did you get the honey mixture to stay where you wanted it?
I'm currently using Medihoney but I'm having trouble with it getting everywhere.
Thanks
pgre
Salt Bather

Topics: 6

Postby mefissure » 13 Apr 2012, 01:05

I use it like any other cream or ointment. It's been one week since my second re-tear and today was the first bm without pain and spasm after. I'm so happy! I tell you propolis is a great remedy and I'm going to use it from now on, and I pray to heal properly and not to make any mistake again!
thank you everyone for your precious advice and stories! it's a great help!
mefissure

Postby pgre » 13 Apr 2012, 08:09

Mefissure,
Did you purchase the Bee propolis caps? Can you tell me the name of the brand.
Thanks
pgre
Salt Bather

Topics: 6

Postby mefissure » 13 Apr 2012, 17:34

I'm currently in China, so I had to improvise with what I found here: Behe health. The propolis cream is ideal, but I couldn't find it here. I think you can find easily the products in your country, just google it: propolis products.
in my case the content of the capsule is liquid so it's very easy to use. Anyway it mustn't be a tincture, and the only problem is that it can cause allergies to people allergic to bee hive products.
mefissure