New to group recently had 3 anal skin tags removed

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

New to group recently had 3 anal skin tags removed

Postby Lala1978 » 31 May 2012, 14:23

Hi all
Exactly 2 weeks ago today i had 3 skin tags removed from my anus. Omg the pain when i had my first bowel movement was excruciating. And to sit down was very uncomfortable.
Today however i am feeling alot better but for the past 24hrs i have had sickness and diarrohea! Give my butt a rest anyway!
Has anyone had this done and what was your outcome and recovery like?
My question to anyone who has had this done is i am experiencing weeping from my back passage which is green in colour is this normal? Also where my skin tags were i am now left with 3 lumpy bits which tbh looks worse than what i had originally will this go down in time.
Look forward to speaking to some of you soon
:D
Lala1978

Topics: 2

Re: New to group recently had 3 anal skin tags removed

Postby Sanskin » 31 May 2012, 20:24

Hey Lala,
I had 3 skin tags removed on 24 April. At 2 weeks I still had some swelling, but it went down a lot by week 3. So, good luck to you, I am sure you will heal a bit by bit every day.
My problem now is a small external hemorrhoid I developed in the last 10 days! Oh, I was so disappointed! After all I went through! Well, its healing well now, but looks like I may get another skin tag. NOOOOOO!
I have no idea, what brought it up. I only had hem once, 11 years ago during my 1st pregnancy. My doctor thinks it could be due to actual operation.
Oh, well... I will see CRS next Wed, and would like to know what he thinks. Skin removal was done by a plastic surgeon.
Sanskin