back to the CRS. someone just shoot me now.

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

back to the CRS. someone just shoot me now.

Postby restoremybody » 22 Jun 2012, 08:12

Going back to CRS next week after a bad night. Seems more like a spasm? Does anyone's spams go further up- like the top of butt crack? Just wondering if this is the same or if it is like levator ani (which I read can be caused by a fissure). Ug, I was doing pretty good for a few days. :(
restoremybody
Salt Bather

Topics: 20

Re: back to the CRS. someone just shoot me now.

Postby Sue27uk » 22 Jun 2012, 09:57

Hey restoremybody, I have developed a bad pain and stinging at the top of my bum (to be polite!). Is there any discharge or redness? If there is it could be a pilonidal cyst. If not it may be something like coccydynia. I went to my GP yesterday, and he looked and told me I have proctalgia fugax/levator ani syndrome. This can come from your sphincter muscle spasming and affecting these muscles and the pelvic floor muscles. There is medication for this, but I am awaiting an operation for the fissure so he is delaying it. Best advice I could give is go to a GP or your CRS.....and don't panic! Wait until you've seen someone to get it checked out. Whatever it is, i'm sure you can, and will, deal with it. Hope all goes well with the CRS Image
Sue27uk
Fissureologist

Topics: 21