BOTOX Side effects - walking, standing

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

BOTOX Side effects - walking, standing

Postby lookingforhelp » 05 Aug 2012, 15:32

Hi, I have suffered from an anal fissure for a couple of years. After trying creams, diet etc I finally had Botox 12 weeks ago. And I'm actually worse since then. Since the injection I have had difficulty walking, standing and even sitting upright on a hard chair. I also have had pain into my left leg at the same time. On a bad day I can't stand even for five minutes. I have relief from the pain as soon as I lie down. CRS recommended second Botox injection two weeks after the first, and I had it. I think it may have helped the original anal fissure symptoms a little but am still no better as regards walking, etc. Wondering if anyone has had the same "complications". Don't want to put anyone off Botox as I've now spoken to three CRS's and none of them has heard of these side effects before. Basically they appear to be just waiting to see if I get better. But I'd be very grateful indeed if anyone has heard of this and can offer me any advice or reassurance, to even share the experience. Many thanks.
lookingforhelp

Topics: 2