how to use coconut oil

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

Re: how to use coconut oil

Postby Savaici » 22 Apr 2013, 16:18

Bump. Some very good info about using coconut oil!
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Re: how to use coconut oil

Postby lexman58 » 04 Jun 2013, 07:55

Hi all, i have been suffering from anal fissure for over 6 years now. In the early part, i was having anal fissures off and on once or twice a month. Now it has come to nag me and it does not seem to go. Checked with the CRS and they told me the standard stuff. Additionally, i am 62 years old and i take plavix and aspirin (blood thinning medication) due a 3 coronary blocks. Due this, surgery was not recommended due to over bleeding.
So i have to resort to medications for cure. I tried all sorts of medication and nothing seems to work. So i sat down to research and solve things myself. Then i remember, my mom used to say that coconut oil will help and has been used in India for centuries. So i tried for a few days and it worked miracle. The pain vanished 10 minutes of applying. My fissure is not healed yet and i know it will take a long time but i will be using coconut oil treatment.
My intention of posting is to tell you folks how to use coconut oil for anal fissure. Its really very simple.
(1) Get a bottle of virgin coconut oil in liquid form
(2) Take a big straw (like the one supplied by Starbucks) and do a small fold at one end and staple it
(3) Through the other end, pour the coil in until 95% full
(4) Put this tube standing upright in a cup and place it in the freezer
(5) Once frozen (after 1hour), take out the tube and cut out a 1.5 inch length piece
(6) Place the remainder in the freezer
(7) Rub the sides of the small piece gently to make it warm - 3 to 4 times will do - to make the solid oil to melt a little
(Image Use a blunt thin rod to push the solid oil from one end and you should get a full solid coconut oil suppository in your hand
(9) Rub one end of the supp to smoothen the edge and then insert into yr anus as you would for any other supp.
This will definitely work each time. I have doing this now for 1 week. Try it folks!
:D
lexman58