Anal fissure healed with organic, virgin coconut oil

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Anal fissure healed with organic, virgin coconut oil

Postby remrout » 28 Sep 2012, 01:20

My anal fissure wasn't severe, as in there was no bleeding and no pain most time except during potty but it wasn't severe pain. From the picture I took of my fissure, I saw that there were 4 tear on my anus(exterior). I've always cleaned my ass the Indian way(from India) after potty which is washing your ass with water instead of toilet paper. I guess that helped my fissure from getting worse.
I am gay and never had problem with anal fissure until about a year back. I tried neosporin, vaseline, some hemoroid cream but they weren't any good. With time my fissure would heal but only from surface and would tear back the next time I've big potty or anal sex.
So after reading about Organic coconut oil in this forum, I tried Organic coconut oil which was pure extra virgin which I ordered from amazon. I used it twice and sometimes thrice a day, usually at morning and before sleeping. I would just smear it in my ass and also stick some inside my ass. Exactly 8 days after my anal fissure healed and I can feel that it's a proper healing and not just surface healing. I feel like I've a new anus. I've decided to continue using coconut oil in my ass, not as frequently but whenever I've time. My ass really feels good now.
Point to remember - wash your ass with hot water(not too hot) after every potty. The coconut oil should be organic and extra virgin.
I hope this remedy helps some of you guys out there.
remrout
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

COCONUT OIL HEALED ME

Postby Coconut Oil Healed me » 29 Sep 2012, 00:33

I am glad to hear someone tried the coconut oil!!
Its available at most grocery stores and health food stores. It doesn't burn or stain clothing. It works for all skin conditions like acne, cold sores, dry skin, wrinkles, anal itching, diaper rash, etc.
Keep spreading the word about coconut oil. I tried all of the prescribed creams for anal fissures and none of them worked. One night I was going out of my head with the constant anal itching and rash when I spread some coconut oil on the inflamed area. It was instant relief.
Good Luck.
Coconut Oil Healed me
Fibre Addict

Re: Anal fissure healed with organic, virgin coconut oil

Postby remrout » 29 Sep 2012, 00:46

That is true. Organic Coconut oil is a wonder natural product. Unlike popular belief, it does not leave your skin oily. It totally absorbs into your skin after an hour or so and you can't even tell if an oil was applied.
remrout
Fibre Addict

Postby remrout » 30 Sep 2012, 03:47

I hear Manuka honey is great for AF too. Those interested to try Manuka Honey can read the discussion in the link below
http://anal-fissure.org/t4580-manuka-honey-works-wonders-on-a-fissure?highlight=manuka
remrout
Fibre Addict

Postby remrout » 05 Oct 2012, 03:21

Update
It's been a month now and my anus is doing excellent. I've had anal sex in between and couple of times I inserted 3 fingers up my ass to check the elasticity of the anal lining and it just feels so wonderful. I feel like the flesh in the anus has nice smooth feeling now. Using organic virgin coconut oil has become part of my daily routine now. I also use it to moisturize my face and body. I just loveeeee this product
remrout
Fibre Addict