Dreading Christmas

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Dreading Christmas

Postby owowow » 19 Dec 2012, 09:11

Lots of friends and relatives coming to visit and stay. I really don't want to share the details of my complaint with every cousin and aunt and brother in law.
But how to explain why I'm eating soup and fruit salad while everyone else is on roast potatoes, mince pies, chocolates and ice cream?! Image
owowow
Salt Bather

Topics: 9

Re: Dreading Christmas

Postby Neen » 19 Dec 2012, 15:07

just say you have stomach problems...thats what I say unless I know the person well...
Neen
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Re: Dreading Christmas

Postby Superfissure » 24 Dec 2013, 16:45

I know, not a nice thing to explain.
At the company I'm working at they had a Christmas party. Well, it was Secret Santa and a load of party food, where each person had to take in something for the party (food wise). I didn't think many were keen on it so didn't bother giving it any thought until someone came along with a notepad and pen to ask me what I was taking in. Then suddenly I'm the only one who isn't taking part in the food eating and had to explain by just saying I have to be careful what I eat.

On the day I was so glad of my decision from what I saw it was lots of meat products, loads of pastry food, sausages, pies and loads of cake and clotted cream. I looked at one plate of food someone had piled up for themself and I just felt disgusted and continued eating my pot of cold baked mushrooms that I had left over from the night before and tucked into pistachio's, grapes and all the rest of my own goodies :).

Funny thing is, I didn't even look at the food wishing I could eat it, I actually felt disgusted. One guy had seconds- but was all pastries - yuk.

Happy Christmas to you all and keep up the healthy food eating :)
Just realised I dragged up an old thread - sorry :) :oops:
Superfissure
Salt Bather

Topics: 4