candida and zinc

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: candida and zinc

Postby coconut » 02 Mar 2013, 21:16

delasama wrote:I'm allergic to gluten too. I went gluten free a few weeks ago. How long until the gluten is out of my system?
My excema on my leg is already gone from going gluten free.

Give yourself a full month before you consider it all out of your system. The 5 days is probably true, too. Just a different threshold for deciding what "out of your system" means. Usually advise a full month to decide if you are better without a specific food. The inflammation that is caused by a wheat sensitivity takes a while to calm down.
Cool that your eczema is already calming down. That's a great sign.
coconut
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby saintkilledher » 02 Mar 2013, 21:29

im not sure if herpes can cause AF's but i know the clap and syphilis can and hiv.
diet is huge.main affenders are gluten-wheat-sugar-dairy-cooking oils and to much starch from rice and potatoes
keep the diet to how we are meant to eat like raw fruit and leafy greens with some soaked raw nuts every 3 or 4 days for healthy fats.candida loves proccesed foods and antibiotics and other meds and also dark moldi homes.
drink fresh catched rain water if you can and do lots of walking and yoga /stretching.very important to get lots of sun and vit d.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Postby coconut » 02 Mar 2013, 21:36

saintkilledher wrote:im not sure if herpes can cause AF's but i know the clap and syphilis can and hiv.
diet is huge.main affenders are gluten-wheat-sugar-dairy-cooking oils and to much starch from rice and potatoes
keep the diet to how we are meant to eat like raw fruit and leafy greens with some soaked raw nuts every 3 or 4 days for healthy fats.candida loves proccesed foods and antibiotics and other meds and also dark moldi homes.
drink fresh catched rain water if you can and do lots of walking and yoga /stretching.very important to get lots of sun and vit d.

You still have a fissure, yes?
coconut
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby saintkilledher » 02 Mar 2013, 21:40

yes still have it.have had it for 3 years and have had 2 botox shots.have figured i have to get to the root cause and i think have also been told by the naturopath candida is a cause in alot of cases.am pulling out all stops to get rid of it.candida diet and taking zinc and probiotics.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby coconut » 03 Mar 2013, 09:00

You know, this thread was well timed. Last night, as I was doing the applying the cream thing, I discovered that my butt cheeks have developed a roaring yeast infection for the 2nd time. (Smells like yeast bread dough. Pretty much conclusive.) It seems to me that if there is that much yeast on the outside, there is rather likely to be yeast on the inside, too.
I have cream for the short term treatment of the outside, but you aren't supposed to use that on the inside. Does anyone know if yeast suppositories developed for women's problems are safe to use rectally? The cream that I'm using says specifically not to use it inside, but I doesn't mention why. I'll be calling my doctor tomorrow, but I can't today, and most doctors don't take yeast seriously.
coconut
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby saintkilledher » 03 Mar 2013, 19:26

yes coconut you would think it would be in the anus as well...certainty i would think
im a gay guy and last night on a gay/bi chat site i put up an add asking if anyone has or have had anal fissures and how they cured them.well i got 14 replies and 9 of them said they figured they had a yeast infection.this is good news as i started on canesten a fungal cream last night (didnt burn thank god )so 9 out of the 14 cured their AF's with anti fungals.very interesting that botox does nothing or short term maybe dew to the fact if its yeast/candida causing the AF's.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby coconut » 03 Mar 2013, 20:52

I did call a doctor on-call today (on the advice of the free nurses line). The nurse was like - yup, that sounds like yeast, but anal yeast infections need stronger medicine than the over the counter stuff. I think Canesten isn't a product that is sold here in the states.
The doctor thinks that it is a reaction to the cream that I'm on and just told me to put baby balm on it. I'm rather annoyed to note that the baby balm does feel very nice down there now. I'm just worried that if this is a reaction to the medication, I'm out of options and its time for surgery.
I don't know what to think. I've been sugar free for months now and I had already decided to trial going grain free this week. Regardless, I need to try dealing with this like it may be a yeast problem before resorting to surgery. I'm not going to feel like I've really tried everything until I've done so.
I have to go back in to pay $30 to be disrespected by the medical establishment again tomorrow morning. Joy. Image
coconut
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby saintkilledher » 03 Mar 2013, 21:11

when you say sugar free do you mean no fruit as well?
becouse fructose in fruit actualy balances out candida.its man made proccesed sugars and yeasts and medication that causes the yeast overgrowth.no or little fruit will leave you with no energy and constipation and worsen the yeast overgrowth.just remember fruit and greens eaten raw are our natural diet.man made garbage is toxic and the main cause of health problems.always forget to mention if the doctor wants to put you on predsol supositories do not use them they will screw you over big time.predsol gave me severe insomnia acne panic attacks and some people go bald and develop cancers and suicide on predsol is prominent.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby coconut » 03 Mar 2013, 21:28

^already there. I have fruit in my diet, as well as other naturally occurring sweetness, like sweet potatoes. I gave up concentrated sugars, like cane or corn sugar.
I do, however, believe in cooking a good bit of my food. Some people do better on raw diets than others. Also, the climate in which you live is important. Dry, hot weather is better for raw. I live in the northeast of the US. Cold and wet this time of year; horrible for raw diets. Cooking helps keep us warm in cool climates, and aids in the assimilation of many nutrients. Most people in my climate need a mix of foods - somewhere around 50/50 raw/cooked.
Thanks for the heads up on the predsol. that sounds like it might be a steroid. I don't do steroids because they cause me the symptoms you just mentioned.
coconut
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby coconut » 04 Mar 2013, 12:34

Just got back from the doctor. He said in all of his thirty years he had not heard of a fissure that would not heal because of a yeast infection, but he gave me the green light to use monistat on it anyhow. I think its under the heading of "probably won't hurt." Dude had to look it up in his computer. Didn't even know its used for vaginal yeast infections. Doctors can be so tunnel visioned. Will probably do surgery later this week. The creams are just so bad for me. My tushy skin is like a delicate flower. lol But the monistat is a last ditch, hale mary pass, kind of a move. I don't expect diet changes to kick in so fast, but its healthy for me anyways, so I'm sticking with it.
Its weird. This doctor has a strict policy not to tell anyone they need surgery. So he just gives you the facts and lets you get to the point where you demand he slice your a$$ up. Its actually brilliant, from a certain point of view. From this stance, there's much more shared responsibility if something goes wrong - after all, you asked for the surgery.
coconut
Proctosphincteranalogist