candida and zinc

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: candida and zinc

Postby saintkilledher » 04 Mar 2013, 19:17

doctors are so full of crap...they do bandaide medicine cause they dont want to cure or or heal people it would liten their income.the anus is meant to be smooth and well lubricated if yeast is in there it is dry and scaily and will tear or weap and be itchy and create AF's or other anal problems.doctors have alot to answer for.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Postby saintkilledher » 06 Mar 2013, 01:49

have been using canesten anti fungal cream for 3 days now and for the first time in 3 years my ass has not itched for 3 days. fingers crossed my AF heals.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby saintkilledher » 16 Mar 2013, 16:58

10 days now on the canesten anti fungal cream and my ass has not itched or bled since day 1
my stools are also more formed and not runny toothpaste constincency. also started on magnesium yesterday.
fingers crossed my AF heals but im not sure if i have to dialate myself to have larger stools or my stools will become larger if my AF heals...any thoughts people?
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby saintkilledher » 22 Mar 2013, 09:30

15 days using canesten still no itching and i self dialated and the opening is getting larger...if only i figured out 3 years ago it was a yeast infection causing my AF.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby jr2 » 22 Mar 2013, 12:10

so glad to hear you are having continued relief and success! I've heard of several people who had success with their fissures when they addressed a yeast problem, and it's definitely something worth looking at.
Wishing you continued success!
jr2

Topics: 15

Postby saintkilledher » 23 Mar 2013, 00:09

yes jr2 very true alot of people dont realize like me its a yeast problem...tell tale symptoms are itching in the anus
jock itch toe nail fungas tinea rashes acne sugar and bread cravings and constipation & diarrhea bloating and alot of gas.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby saintkilledher » 24 Mar 2013, 04:45

with all this talk about magnesium i wanted to talk about unrefined sea salt as it has the highest amount of magnesium of any substance...take half a teaspon with a glass of water and it makes your bm's very soft and works quickly a few minutes to an hour max.and is has over 77 other minerals that most of us are lacking specialy celiacs and high dairy intakers.to much calcium contracts the sphincter muscles and magnesium relaxes them. in my opinion sea salt is superior to suplements and a hell of alot cheaper and many more health benifets.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby coconut » 24 Mar 2013, 07:18

saintkilledher wrote:with all this talk about magnesium i wanted to talk about unrefined sea salt as it has the highest amount of magnesium of any substance...take half a teaspon with a glass of water and it makes your bm's very soft and works quickly a few minutes to an hour max.and is has over 77 other minerals that most of us are lacking specialy celiacs and high dairy intakers.to much calcium contracts the sphincter muscles and magnesium relaxes them. in my opinion sea salt is superior to suplements and a hell of alot cheaper and many more health benifets.

This is just not true. Unrefined sea salt has a very small amount of magnesium. .0001 gram in every gram of salt, to be specific. Rice bran has ~.01 grams per cup, for example.
While sea salt does have trace minerals, they are in tiny quantities - too small to make a difference if you have a mineral deficiency. Foods rich in the source you are lacking is the first line of defense. If that is not enough, supplements can help you get back to your personal normal.
Adding salt of any kind is a poor way to supplement any diet because sodium is always going to be the most prominent mineral, and excess sodium has a variety of health problems associated with it. Energetically, salt has a contracting nature, meaning that it will likely make problems like spasms and AF worse, not better.
Last edited by coconut on 24 Mar 2013, 09:32, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: too correct a decimal error
coconut
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby saintkilledher » 24 Mar 2013, 18:39

sorry coconut but you are totaly wrong...the sea and its plankton has the highest amount of nutrients of edible foods of the earth..sea salt/saline is in everything with out it everything dies.we swim in sea salt/saline in the mothers tummy.lack of sea salt in the body we suffer fatigue dehydration muscle cramps headaches skin problems and the list go's on.sea salt is healing inside and out.if you notice when you come back from the sea that you feel realy relaxed and calm its from the high magnesium levels in the sea and the other dense nutrients.sea salt is the most powerful natural antibiotic in the world.if i get a sore throat or acne or conjunctavitis i just head to the beach...works like magic every time.not to mention cuts burns and skin problems just heal so well.tell that to the japanese coconut they live on seaweed and sea salt and they are the slimest and longest living people in the world...people travel to the the dead sea from all over the world to heal them selves.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby coconut » 24 Mar 2013, 19:01

saintkilledher wrote:sorry coconut but you are totaly wrong...the sea and its plankton has the highest amount of nutrients of edible foods of the earth..sea salt/saline is in everything with out it everything dies.we swim in sea salt/saline in the mothers tummy.lack of sea salt in the body we suffer fatigue dehydration muscle cramps headaches skin problems and the list go's on.sea salt is healing inside and out.if you notice when you come back from the sea that you feel realy relaxed and calm its from the high magnesium levels in the sea and the other dense nutrients.sea salt is the most powerful natural antibiotic in the world.if i get a sore throat or acne or conjunctavitis i just head to the beach...works like magic every time.not to mention cuts burns and skin problems just heal so well.tell that to the japanese coconut they live on seaweed and sea salt and they are the slimest and longest living people in the world...people travel to the the dead sea from all over the world to heal them selves.

I've got a degree in alternative medicine, as well as 15 years in private practice. Where exactly are you getting your information?
Your advice above, to give salt water as a laxative, can literally kill a person if taken to an extreme. There is a reason why people don't advise doing something so simple. It can cause severe electrolyte imbalances.
Not everything that you read on the internet is true. In my very educated opinion, your "sea" reasoning above is complete baloney. The sea is not the same as sea salt, nor is it a good idea to drink more than a sip of sea water, BTW, while you are enjoying the waves.
I'm sorry that I'm pulling a bit of attitude here. I've been trying not to do so. I'm fine with people disagreeing with me, but the stuff you post is dangerous. Getting enough magnesium from sea salt to cause a constipated person to loosen their bowels would involve several tablespoons of the stuff. That's enough to make anyone sick. If they don't throw it up in the first place. I don't really know for sure, because we would never, ever recommend doing that. Too much salt in the body is an emergency situation. You could send someone to the ER with that advice.
coconut
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12