Chlorine

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Chlorine

Postby hendrick181 » 12 May 2013, 22:01

When i was growing up, we always had a swimming pool and now at 35 yrs old we have one now...i can always recall how well chlorine worked to help heal surface wounds, scrapes...etc. anyone know if this would help with these damn AF?? My spasms kick in immediately after my morning BM so im guessing any chance of it helping would have to be after the spasms have passed. Also, is a hotel hot tub a possibility to help or are the possible germs in there likely to get infection instead?? Lastly, im desperate so i would try almost anything...is it that bad to to use a chlorinated and water solution to squirt up there in a syringe???? I know there were two posts on this site a while ago and i read those...so please dont re-post those...thanks so much....
hendrick181
Salt Bather

Topics: 2

Re: Chlorine

Postby jr2 » 13 May 2013, 09:51

Probably not the best idea for delicate anal tissue. Chlorine is drying and harsh. If bacteria are a concern there are better, gentler ways to clean and keep bacteria in check that would encourage healing, such as a mild saline solution you could put in a syringe.
jr2

Topics: 15