pathogenic fire

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

pathogenic fire

Postby saintkilledher » 13 Jun 2013, 10:28

google pathogenic fire.
its chinese medicine...is says that anal fissures are from to much dry heat/fire
also says that to much heat and fire cause anxiety and lack of blood flow and inflamation
to tissue.
foods to eat to balance the intestines and draw out heat/fire
bananas..tip to eat some warmed up.
raw carrots
cucumber
kelp
honey
im reading up on it...find it so interesting
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Re: pathogenic fire

Postby Deleted User 2651 » 13 Jun 2013, 11:54

That's interesting... I know some Middle Eastern cultures have beliefs about "hot and cold" foods. Not referring to temperature, but that certain foods are classified as one or the other and then based on if you're a "hot or cold" person you eat accordingly... Just an idea :)
Deleted User 2651

Postby saintkilledher » 13 Jun 2013, 21:10

Yes is very interesting...its really an eye opener for me..the symptoms of over dry/heat are me to a tea...insomia/anxiety..inconsistent bowel movements..dry mouth with tongue and mouth ulcers/swelling gums..skin uruptions..and I over heat in bed...its winter here and cold yet I cant wear a heavy blanket or doona or i just over heat..hard to concentrate as well...im going to get some of the recomended chinese tea's to draw out the dry fire/heat from the body and eat cooling foods more often.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby 3 years now » 14 Jun 2013, 07:18

yes, ying and yang, hot and cold. I saw a Chinese accupuncturist, who taught this. Did accupuncture, gave me special ginseng, told me to only eat "warm" food, nothing cold.
I tried it for a while but it didnt help me. Maybe I didnt stick with it long enough.
3 years now
Salt Bather

Topics: 9

Postby saintkilledher » 14 Jun 2013, 08:34

what ive been reading is that to much fire dry/heat causes inflamation in the body and blood not to flow...had a chinese herbal tea today and had the easiest BM ive has since my fissure started 3 years ago...you are meant to eat mostly cool and medium foods...fire dry/heat foods are oily foods to spicey..salty..processed deli meats.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby crimeofpassion » 14 Jun 2013, 08:43

Hmm. Well, raw carrots sure didn’t help prevent my fissure, that’s for sure. I brought a baggie of 12-15 decent-sized carrot sticks for lunch (cut from a larger carrot – I don’t like the precut baby carrots much) pretty much every day and ate them with plain hummus.

I eat bananas fairly often too.
crimeofpassion
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby saintkilledher » 14 Jun 2013, 10:01

undefined wrote:it can be hard to find the yin yang balance...its seasonal too...in summer you eat mostly cool ying foods then in winter you eat more yang warming foods..had a chrysanthemum tea...best BM in a long time...highly recomend it.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby saintkilledher » 14 Jun 2013, 10:06

you have to get the balance...if you have to much yang thats fire heat ..you can suffer tissue inflammation blood flow inbalance bowel problems skin uruptions anxiety sleeping problems...it recomends adding raw veg to cooked foods and sipping herbal tea to cool the body down.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist