Family history

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Family history

Postby saintkilledher » 17 Jun 2013, 07:16

I know this is from another thread but does anyone else suffer from bleeding gums and noses that bleed easily fom the heat or sneezing?
its weak blood vessels and if you suffer from bleeding gums it increases the chance of fissures and hemmies.
you can supplement with a vitimin called rutin.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Re: Family history

Postby Asore Arse » 17 Jun 2013, 14:17

Re family history.  Yes my dad also had a fissure.  I am not sure if its a genes thing though.....it could be environmental in that he was punished for being 'bad' as a boy by being belted on the bum.....which could lead to bracing and holding tension in that area....and he also used this form of discipline with me...I definitely brace myself in that area, and I think my fissure came from the high resting tension I have in that area.....so genes or environment .....who knows? The other weird thing was that my dad had been clear of his fissure for twenty years, then I had a abscess that led to a fistula and literally the same day I'd got my abscess he also got an abscess, his cleared up though whereas mine went into a fistula...weird coincidence though eh?
Asore Arse
Salt Bather

Topics: 6