hemerhoid cream and other tricks

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Re: hemerhoid cream and other tricks

Postby zer0 » 29 Nov 2013, 18:34

I talked to my doctor today over the phone asking him how many times I can use the hemeroid cream safely being the bottle says 4 times he said 6 and no more per day and that is based off of .25% phenylephrine hci he said the other ingredients where for lubercation

I am proboly about 1 week and a day or two since my rerip and am healing fast because of all my tricks I know(as described) when I first started it hurt like heck to poo a pea sized poo but 3-4 days later the pain level while pooing was 15 times less and spotty bleeding. I had a no bleed one day when I had a perfect soft doo. but after that when not it started again but today I managed to get most of the doo out without bleeding but at the very end it did. my doctor said because I am makeing progress in less and less pain that this is a good sign even if there is some blood.

it seems that each time it bleed it shrunk the big expation. the first time it happend it shrunk to 4-5 times smaller. so im makeing progress and possitive that I will make a recovery again. yesterday I only had to apply the hem cream twice and really no pain after that.but the day before I had crazy pain this was because I was experementing with only applying the cream to only certain parts of it I discovered that the tag was what hurt and the expantion not as much so being that the case I applyed it only to the tag. but I dont always to that depending on what hurts. doctor said that it was sounding good. I descibed every trick I do to him. my concern was was the hem cream preventing healing, he said it was possible but what I was descibeing it was fine to use it even though the cream was a little pink after I rewiped the hem cream and reapplied I since dont have pink cream any more and its all clear as long as you are making progress, I currently dont have much pain at least so far.

I was also concerned about my butt flex asking if it was causeing any problems he said based off what I told him and my progress it was fine. but be carefull of any pain durring this and ease off some if you have too.

I just discovered as it comeing out be carfull of the pain levels if you can if it pains let some presure off and let it ride by with less pain on its momentum per say. also if you doo is soft is flowing out fast dont let it flow to fast this can hurt it too let it go some slower because too fast can cause it to bleed. ease it out

a quick run over, being im long winded for those who skim read

my tricks are again

1. hemeroid cream
2. butt flex
3. turd wipe
4. pay attention to pain levels as doing it try to ease it by with less pain if possible but dont hold back too much or it will force it out causeing dammage. still let it flow some even if it does hurt some

all described above
zer0
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby zer0 » 04 Dec 2013, 23:25

sorry im talking so much I am litterly telling you as I figure it out because I had all these tricks before when I was healed then now since the rerip I am figureing it out on a deeper bases and telling you as I find out

heater pad that you either sit or lay on great stuff

I am now entering a no bleed time where I can manage (with great effort) to not bleed but I did have one bleed day beause it was soft and hard mixed but the next day(today) was able to manage another no bleed day even though it hurt some

Bleed vs no bleed and different approches for each
I have just discovered that the hemeroid cream when im in a non bleed time(no bleed during poo) can be a little more painful this is what its like a releaf then a pain then a relef and a pain over and over but here is what I do to get around this. I have about 1 hour after my poo that there is no pain(has not expanded yet) after that I start to get some pain I have discoverd through the process of going through it that my anus will have periodic throbs(this is what im refering to as pain with hem cream) I have just let that period of time go by that I have figured out is the time that it throbs and wait that amount of time and then after the periodic throbbing stops then I will then apply hemorrhoid cream after that im my case it is currently about 4 hours after my pain starts so 5 since poo(1 hour no pain)

The next phase after that(when more healed yet again) is let it expand first feel it out is it throbing if not then go ahead with the hemorrhiod cream its the throbbing that Hurts with hem cream if its not throbbing then its ok

I think when you are in the bleed phase that it will oze out some blood each time you apply the hem cream that is why it works better dureing this time. this is a good thing because it will take the presure off of it and when the presure is off it will heal faster and better! but once you hit the no bleed phase then do the delay before applying it

when I do the delay before applying the hem cream I feel the same throbs that hurt with hem cream but they dont hurt as much so I just wait entill those throbs stop then after that it only takes 2 or so applys of hem cream

heres another thing a big factor in healing is how much pain do you go through when you poo the lesser you manage useing my many tricks the more it will heal it is like opening a cut over and over again(day after day) the lesser you open that cut the more it will heal so the trick is if you feel pain when pooing ease back and let it ease on by with less pain

but the thing is that soft poo want to just fly the heck out of there darn it, I am still figureing out this but today I devloped a few tricks.

(trick for fast poo) I guess I hold my calf(leg)mid way and stretch my upper body with sholders up and strain per say(can't think of right word)

also when another trick I use is when I have pain dureing poo I wait entill the pain completely subusides then go again im not sure but this might allow the cut to swell up some and not have it bleed you have to be paitent but do you want to get healed you have to pay the price with time and paitence. (like a hour poo or whatever is nessisary)

I hate to say this but I prefer my poos to be slightly more harder because I can at least control them better with my butt flex trick and get them small comeing out(working around pain as much as possible)

when I was healed in the past I stopped my fiber diet and relied upon my butt flex trick, I was glad to be off my fiber diet then( but this is when my anal fissure healed almost completely) I did something when I was feeling confident about my healing that is probably the cause of my rerip or rather the start of events it was some agervated but 3 weeks of being careful I got back to where I was then a fast poo changed that and 2 days later my rerip
zer0
Fibre Addict

Postby zer0 » 17 Dec 2013, 22:31

Nearly recovered with no pain!

I have come up with another trick that is far more controversial because it contradicts everybody's advise on how to heal this

before I say this I feel to say that I know this works for me but I dont know if it works for you so ease into it first or try it out on a smaller scale first

I have in this completely relied on my butt flex and turd wipe concepts without them this would fail! only because I know how to do this is why it works for me so if you want to try it yourself first learn how to do it properly first. it is I have abandoned my fiber diet and work with more formed poo's trying to make sure it is more formed maybe slighly soft. also I go poo every otherday, every 2 days. it so awesome I can eat whatever I bloomen want except I try to avoid fiber some on the first day(the day I poo'ed) then the second I am willing to have a little more. I think the 2 day gives it more time to heal. again dont do this enless you have practice with the butt flex and the turd wipe concepts. you let the poo come up and if it is even level with the exit then take out what you can with toilet paper dont scratch anything because as you know this can cause anal fissure.

also after the second day of not pooing the night before my poo I will have 1 serveing of a high fiber item just before bed. you might not think it but this works! I have done it many times over the past 2 years. I was told this a while ago and know it works. somehow the fiber item is able to penitrate the whole poo. but not to much fiber or you will have hard and soft which is too much soft with some hard mixed in and it want to shoot out and you cant hold it back with the butt flex it pushes on the fisure itself and thats not good I had this happen once and I was not happy with the results it was not bleeding then it started bleeding again. and I had to be super super careful the next day to try to no hurt it again it was not good. it can be some soft but not too soft. I like more formed poos because I can hold them back with the butt flex and form them smaller

another trick I sometimes will use is a one sided butt flex(beware to not do this particular trick to hard your applying preasure to one spot), I lean to one side and it just sqeezes it from one side I lean away from the side that hurts. sometimes when I get going (not at first) I will put my stomach on my leg and do it that way. but be carefull to not over do it because I was doing it to the extream sence but it gave me a major ache after words that lasted 18 hours. so use it proportionitelly!(which ended up having to take one week to heal it)
also I will sometimes let the poo get up some first then apply the butt flex and sometimes feal it sqeeze smaller inside of me but while you doing this dont let it hurt if it does ease back and apply as much as it doesnt hurt even some.

VERY IMPORTANT
also I really feal the less pain you can mangage dureing a poo the lesser it rips per say the lesser it is damaged again I really feel that this is very important part of getting healed because the lesser its damaged the more it can get healed. it may bleed some but what more important is that it hurts less while your pooing. its not the blood but the less pain thats important. I described this in earlier posts.

in this 3-4 week process from rerip to no pain I have had 2 distict times where the inflamation and pain has decreased dramatically all of a sudden and it was a on a smaller scale even my bump down there got smaller.

I still have some puffing up down there but it doesnt hurt really. im still working on it but im close. the turd wipe is also just as important as the but flex it helps your anus to not have to stetch out as much by smearing it out of there. but make sure your not pushing or pulling on any anal fisure bumps(read my other posts)
Last edited by zer0 on 01 Jan 2014, 00:35, edited 2 times in total.
zer0
Fibre Addict

Postby zer0 » 17 Dec 2013, 22:34

I need your guys feedback, is this working for you because I DONT have spasms. does any of this work for someone who has spasms.
zer0
Fibre Addict

Postby zer0 » 31 Dec 2013, 23:49

My fissure doensnt seem to be having any problems at all but

I'm having secondary issue which is almost healed also I had it before once it last time only took a week of soft stools,it was a small bleed in my Colan caused by me getting to aggressive with my one sided butt flex that one day, i was bearing down on a turd it was too much, but the bleeding was very small i only saw a tiny amount at the begining and at the end of my poo. I had this once before about a year ago when I tried standing up while having a hard poo that I couldn't control , this was before my butt flex trick. I talked to my doctor at that time he said it wasn't a big deal just have soft stools and sure enough a week later it was gone. On currently on my 5th day of healing it and its nearly gone my fissure seems to be doing nothing, awesome. I went back to daily bathroom breaks. I only need a week of soft. I do the butt flex instinctively when it starts coming its just too easy to slow it down

Basically it was only that one day I learned my lesson not to go to wacko with it and it was only the one sided butt flex. I still use those tricks without problems I just learned the limits of it
zer0
Fibre Addict

Postby zer0 » 11 Feb 2014, 15:48

to give you guys an update the secondary issue(the non anal fisure issue) took about 3
weeks of being on the fiber diet again then I stopped and it was mostly fine it ached
for a while but i had to be carful how I moved around then it got better but can still
ache on occation but I dont have any issues at all while pooing with it
as far as my anal fisure goes one day I tried an experement with trying push harder
but it made my tag expand so I went through a process of it shrinking when it was
bigger I didnt have much of any pain but when it got smaller(the skin tag from my
anal fissure) it started to ache for several hours after I pooed then went away
depending on how well I did while I pooed.

I have since swiched back to my 2 day poo schedule and I really feal that this is doing
wonders because it gives it one extra day of recovery and healing I am able to do this
only because I am really good at the butt flex technique(described earlier posts) I since
then dont have any pain just some acheing but i have been getting better and better
each time this last time I really didnt have any aches and was perfect within 1 hour of

going(not to say I felt much dureing hour either)

so I can say I am healed for the most part

Id like to add the 2 day poop schdule to the recomendation to others as well(provided
that you have proved to yourself that you know how to do the butt flex technique
dureing you daily poos)(I first got this idea one day when I accutally felt better have a
hard poo(useing but flex) then with soft poos the soft poos where harder to control but
the hard poo was much easier to control(when you have a rush of a push and it wants
to come out hold it back by squeezing and it will while your doing that make it smaller
maybe even come out a little, then when that little comes out I wipe it out of there
with toilet paper(this is so gratifieing because you feel a releif and it start wanting to
fill in the gap and move more keep repeating till it flows easier but your still applying
the butt flex) some times one the first day your body wants to poo. (currently that is in my more healed state) I will hold the poo in while it is pushing some times several times and it will then subside after that. sometimes on my day without pooing it wont bother me at all. one time I was able to do a 2 1/2 day by swiching from morning to evening but since have not been able to do that again but maybe again depends on how it goes

I really feal that haveing hard poos(with butt flex and turd wipe) is makeing the

problem into the solution that is why this works so well!
if you are afaid of trying this then try it when you have a hard poo(which no doubt
happens often enouth) you can easily control the hard poo it doesnt have to come out
enless you do it. the down side (which is way worth it) is that you have to have super
long bathroom breaks, as long as it takes be paitent 1- 1 1/2 hour if that is what it
takes(read my previous posts before attemting)

my skin tag has not mostly gone away( know from when I healed from my hemeroids a year or so ago the the shrikage happens in cycles little by little over a large amount of time and sometimes the small pains and aches are caused by shrinking. but this time only took 1 month)

yesterday I pooed I didnt have any pain or aches at all
2 days before that I had a small ache no pain for a few hours it is getting better

the biggest thing I do is evaluate what I might have done wrong and correct it the next
time and keep doing that constantly

one thing I also had to do was to not sleep on the side that hurts in my current condition both sides have issues can can ache after I sleep so I sleep only on my back I am going to wait a week then try the one side again, how I do this without going crazy is to turn my head one way or the other

I really want to hear from you guys tell me how it going wether good or bad. if its bad
maybe we can figure out how to make it work. I relly feal this is the future of healing
anal fisures we just need to figure this out together

the guy under the success storys with topic called "Relief with Rectiv after 6 Weeks" he was able to heal even with spasims so it must be possible to heal spasims it just a matter of getting it to heal

so please tell me how its going guys!
zer0
Fibre Addict

Postby zer0 » 02 Apr 2014, 15:46

I am feeling good I dont have any pains and I eat anything I want whenever I want

but I had a little whoops from becoming to confident which I have since have recovered from and am fine now, I was feeling so good that I felt It didnt matter what I did I would fully recover so I was trying to concentrait on my other acheing side and ignore my fisure but that proved to not be agood thing I a small version of a rerip but it only bled a very very small amount once then I paid extra attention to it and it healed again

I now can go to the bathroom with my tricks of course and have zero pain afterwords

also I have swiched to going the bathroom every 3 days but I only do this when my body participates it seems that I have to first do a 2 day then gradually go into a 3 day (maybe its because Im not active in the winter and dont eat to much I dont know) but I have to be true to my self if my body insists I will go even if its a 1 day(but that was more diaria like) on the first or second day I sometimes will have to stand up and sqeeze my butt hold it in and compress it some this isnt to much but if it is then I go to the bathroom. only if it is some then it compresses and stops bothering me often I wont have any presure for the first day sometimes the second day none either

the weird thing is that on the 3day it is softish the bateria in my poop must have extra time to soften my doo this have been consistant

another thing I do now is a day or two before I go to the bathroom I will have some fiber before I go to bed this seems to have done great for makeing my poo easier to comeout I now prefer to do this not as hard

I really feel that doing a 2 or a 3 day poo really helps more than the but flex(but still using the butt flex of course) it gives your butt an extra day or two to heal which does wonders

but since the whoops I have had a small skin tag but its slowly going away before it went completely away but doesnt really hurt

my aches that I refered to in the last post are gone mostly maybe a ache for 5 minutes here and there but not much

one thing I had to relearn when I had my small accident here was that I need to go slow again it didnt happen all at once it was 2-3 poos before it came to that but if I had slowed down ealier it wouldnt had gone that far(this is while i have a skin tag again)( had a slight burning sensation I just assumed this was normal and would go away but if I would have eased around it it would have been ok) the problem will start out as an itch so I have determined that from now on I will ease it around(slow down for a little till it comes out) iches also

Also almost forgot I also had a hernia operation when I was a kid and I guess I was straining to hard with the butt flex(way hard which is not nessisary) it affected that were it hurt that but i was then carfull to not do it too hard and it healed after that and stopped hurting after a week also using a heat pad on it

bottom line is I am confident that I should make a full recovery where Im a normal fully healed non of this fiber diet crap which many here say there healed but they still have to do the fiber diet and still be carful non of that. fully fully healed like it never happend
zer0
Fibre Addict

Postby zer0 » 21 Jul 2014, 19:36

just an update I dont have pains anymore just aches if I do it wrong. but I feel steadily getting better I feel that you have to make goals and observe the behavior and keep makeing new goals on a smaller and smaller basis. so I veiw that I am on the road to perfect recovery(trying to be absoluly perfectly better as if it never happend) I swiched to doing only a 2 day because I got some nervoius about stumbling accross that holding in your bathroom can be fatal in extream situations but I have been doing it a long time and know how to get it out of there by doing my but flex.also dont allow pain in your gut if it is then get it out. if I had to deal with the same fisure again I would proboly do the 3 day entil I was more healed then switch to the 2 day. I discovered this that if on the second day it wants to push hard and I have to hold it in with great effort I have to soften it by haveing moistened dried peas or lentils(by soaking them in water for half a day (not cooked I dont think takes lot of fiber away) this is the only fiber I have purposely is basicly a shot of it whenever I need. but once its softened in there then I dont have to fight my urges much at all. but once maybe a week or two I have a diaria and then it start the cycle over again I have to resoften my stool for several days entill my urges are not as bad.

I have disbanded my one sided butt flex because of the problems I had I have still been healing from that (I make a mistake and it happens all over Im figureing it out now not painful, just achy. Im sure Ill heal of that also just leaning my lessons.

I have also learned a new trick that helps with the butt flex I half stand(legs at 45degrees or so) up over the toilet squeezing it seems to be easier(dont forget the turd wipe is also manditory )

now I have to pay attention when im going and try to make it not hurt even a little then I do ok even for almost a week of no aches at a time, im talking small scale paying attention. my skin tag has gone mostly away but when ever I have a ache a small tiny one show up below the old one and aches but im figuring it out

if anyone has any questions I am willing to answer

thanks and good luck to you
zer0
Fibre Addict

Postby Ever the Optimist » 22 Jul 2014, 15:47

Zer! I love your post - what a great idea to teach children!! Simply brilliant.......:)
Chronic Fissure diagnosed December 2011
Healed by Diltiazem around Feb 2013
Anal Fistula followed burst abscess in June 2012
2 internal troublesome piles remain & suspected, but undiagnosed, ongoing Levator Ani type symptoms & flare-ups
Ever the Optimist

Topics: 24
Mood: Living life again

Postby zer0 » 19 Aug 2014, 15:18

What do you mean children? I know I'm a bit detailed just trying to help, and most the things said have worked wonders for me

Thanks
zer0
Fibre Addict