hemerhoid cream and other tricks

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Re: hemerhoid cream and other tricks

Postby Roidsfizzman » 19 Aug 2014, 17:05

Zero,

Thanks for the post. I have tried the potty stool, finger support and I have tried my own version of the butt flex. When we are in fissure pain, we will try any procedure that possible can make the pain go away.

I understand your post was not directed at children , but after reading your post, I had the visual in my mind of teaching my child to use the toilet doing the butt flex with a half stand, and I laughed so hard than my eyes watered and my butt hurt. Children always laugh at farts, so I could only imagine how they would react to the butt flex with a half stand.

On the serious side thanks for the post as you have made progress and I hope this is something that will help someone in the future. There is nothing funny about someone with hems or a fissure. My adult son this week got his first hem. It seams to be something that runs in the family as my dad had them, I have them and now my son.

I wish you the best
Roidsfizzman
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 4

Postby zer0 » 25 Aug 2014, 16:54

I had a hemorrhoid
On the opposite side to my fissure it took a while but its gone I had to pay attention to how I walked I walked slowly,I learned that you have to recognize the difference between a expantion pain and a shrinking pain shrinking was good but I had to go through many layers of shrinking(got little smaller and a little smaller) now it just a inert bump x2

Don't forget turd wipe, big deal
And once you make progress keep setting more stringent goals I call it a new smaller scale layer what was once OK is now in the past

I had to go through many backsets(whoopses) just aim to get back where you were before some times taking 2weeks to get back again

Also apply hemeroid shrinking cream to the skin tag like I said in previous posts that is really what's hurting it can take 6 hours to work its mostly great but there were a couple days when I was figure inf out the throbbing period that I had really bad time with it bit I adjusted and was fine with hem cream, say about 98% good with it and2% bad but you look forward to each hemeriod cream session because it traleaves some pain for alittle but getting that pressure off helps it heal and there's a way to do it also when its not bleeding which is wait till it stops throbbing then apply it depends whats it doing when its bleeding its actully easier because its pushing blood out the hole but when it seals more it can hurt more but I did still do it after the throbbing time as stated before to

till it stops throbbing then apply it depends whats it doing when its bleeding its actully easier because its pushing blood out the hole but when it seals more it can hurt more but I did still do it after the throbbing time as stated before to

Also do the 2 or 3 day hold just make sure your gut doesn't hurt I still do a 2 day but make sure you know how to do the butt flex just on case its hardish but I eat soft end split peas not cooked in the evening softens great but its a bit of a pill to eat( yuck)

Its great you get every other day off from pain and it heal I was scared to try it the first time but was fine once I figured it out

Another trick I just learned is lean on the tub for support but only after it starts because when you first start you have to ease into it

Also another trick to hold doo in is to arch your stomach

Also DONT do the one sided butt flex it caused me problems that I'm still healing from

Thanks
Zero
zer0
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby zer0 » 18 Dec 2014, 20:59

wanted to give an update, I have healed allot more with being carfull and
learning on the way and makeing changes as nessisary
the new thing I do is when im holding my #2 in when I get the urge I lean
over with my arms in front of me and arch my stomach to try to hold it in
but heres the new trick as im squezeing I leave a little room for some to
come out if its soft enouth then it will start to come out while I do this.
so i go or I dont go based off of this if I feel a chunk come out then I go
and finish but if it doesnt then I just keep doing it entill the feeling
subsides
also the leaning over the bathtub like I mentinoed before or Ive had to
change to a trash can with a towel over it instead this give more power in
the butt flex to squeeze the doo.
now i have goten to the point where the skin tag has slowly gone away but now
it is very minimal but when I start getting close to it being almost nothing
then I had a couple times where it bled, but it didnt hurt after words so I
think all this time
which I should mention I have had months of no pain from my anal fisure side
I mean once in a while theres a small healing pain but mostly not
but ive been still healing the otherside where I mishapped with the one sided
butt flex(dont do this or youll end up like me) it is not really pain full
but if I ever whoops and it bleeds again it just aches for days but im
getting over this slowly too I am able to get it to not bleed for a month and
the ache will go away to so I just have to keep being carefull with that side
when I go I have to be very carefull with any fellings down there even small
ones.
I still do the soaked slit peas about a 1/4 cup whenever I need it when my
doo is soft I will stop useing it for several days entill I get the hint that
it might be reverting(I still eat whatever I want)
so I really fell im just about fully healed, thats no nothing left pain
normal person both issues.
with that new trick just mentioned I dont always have to hold it in its nice
but this may be different for those who are not as healed as I am it might be
different for you, or maybe this is a step that is taken when your way more
healed
also that im just about healed I am thinking that the trick with leaning over
something while I go and squeezing is too powerful and the fisure might have
resonded to to much presure, this works fine when you have a skin tag it
protects it so I started to do it some yes to begin with while im going but
then I swich to just sqeezeing siting on the toilet only its less powerful
but I think it is helping my fisure to not open in a small way like it did
(which ended up not being a big deal(but I had better be careful, dont get
over confident is my theme, because when I got to over confident thats when
things can happen that are not desireable) so I do a combination of both
start out with the lean over then switch to just sitting after its started
some.
I dont check this site very offten but if there is a responce I will respond
when I ever look which sometimes is months but when I look maybe I will
respond
with the achey problem my doctor prescribed me a prescription hydrocordizone
2.5% I think and it works nicely after several applications, and getting to
the point were I dont need to apply it for many days in a row enless I have a
whoops but still im getting much better
I feal im just about fully healed
zer0
Fibre Addict

Postby zer0 » 10 Dec 2015, 16:11

i have come to the point where i have no pain but if i make a mistake I will have aches for a few days i about every 1 or 2 months will have a bleed again but it only aches for a few days . i am still working on it but 98% of the time no problems no nothing even after I go #2 i just do my tricks as previously descibed also i have to remind myself that i am not in a hurry to go #2 i still feel I am going to be fully healed. the other thing i noticed is that the scale becomes smaller and smaller, so small that i didnt even notice it the signs so i have to be ever learning to pay attention to the signs of something may happen.

the worst is maybe once a month i will have a small ache for a day or two nothing pain full at all
zer0
Fibre Addict

Postby owmybum » 11 Dec 2015, 12:33

Thanks for the update... I'm glad to read you are doing so well....YAY!!

OMB x
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !

Postby zer0 » 08 Feb 2017, 19:10

well its been more than a year sorry i havent updated, as far as haveing major issues nothing, minor ones occationaly, so much time kind of a blur at this point.

a new trick i do is which may only be applicable to me idk, its kinda hard to explain but i kinda twist my body in a way, like i step on foot forward (the side with the issue) and twist where my good side of my butt is sticking out farther, and i kinda twist where my good side is kinda pushing on the movement and this way it kinda avoids my bad side. its not that its so bad im just trying help it heal as much as possible.

now as stated before i messed up my second side with wierd tricks so i had a bleed from that but just some acheing happens for a few days then its done(not my anal fissure side)

now as far as my anal fissure side i might have had a bleed from that once this whole time( 1 plus year) but it was kinda wierd it was almost like the tag bursting or something mabye after that bleed it wasnt much issue maybe a day or so of ache. but thats the worst of it

i do occationally have to deal with a lil whoops and ache for a day, but this last time it was like i had a hard movment but at first it was like i had no bad feelings down there like it was normal, no pains no aches just nothing as proceedeing but in the process of working it out with my techniques it managed to activate it a little when i was done so it was an ache for a day or so more first day way less next

i dont have any major pains any more and bleeds are rare but nothing major for the ache is use prescribed hydrocotizone cream 2 percent

so mostly still good that last time where i felt nothing at first on a hard movment was greatly encourageing like im still on my way to being perfectly normal

so bottom line is minimal compared to full on anal fissure pain
zer0
Fibre Addict