hemerhoid cream and other tricks

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

hemerhoid cream and other tricks

Postby zer0 » 21 Nov 2013, 01:13

dont have much time to talk now but

hererhoid cream shrinks the expanded tissue which is the anal fisure (I have one of course) it has worked for me to take the pain away much quicker once per hour for 4-5 hours and it is plesently gone enouth

also use your butt muscles to compress your poo before it gets to your problem I spread my legs tighten my butt and feel it squeezeing the poo smaller but be carefull to not overdue your muscles or you will develp muscles aches or even worse something that will hurt your muscles more permenatly just use it proportionitly it dont let it hurt or whatever because I know from another experence when running that I dammaged some muscles that I have to streach all the time now

you can feel the poo compacting smaller up in there it feels like the good poo feeling just hold it till it stops you can use this technique expecially when its presureing but as I discovered dont hold it back to much or it will force it out and hurt you and damage you so let it come out at the right proportion

but the biggest is hererhoid cream its my thery that the expation of skin down there is relly what is hurting I put it on my hurting fisure and it worked fine also I dont have spasims so I dont know how it will work on others

so use at your own risk and be carful

set goals if you see any improvement whatsoever set that as your goal and to improve opon that goal and keep resetting the bar that is how I got healed of anal fisure there was this one guy who said he was able to get to 4 weeks without problems then it happened again, well do it again and again trying to improve each time

pay attention what hurts and try to not do it in this goal setting

this is just a preliminary report somtime in the future I may update more
zer0
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Re: hemerhoid cream and other tricks

Postby Ever the Optimist » 21 Nov 2013, 16:00

Thanks Zer!
That was a really interesting read. Hoping you are feeling better and things are healing up well for you :)
Chronic Fissure diagnosed December 2011
Healed by Diltiazem around Feb 2013
Anal Fistula followed burst abscess in June 2012
2 internal troublesome piles remain & suspected, but undiagnosed, ongoing Levator Ani type symptoms & flare-ups
Ever the Optimist

Topics: 24
Mood: Living life again

Postby zer0 » 23 Nov 2013, 19:07

Also forgot to say you may or may not have to avoid your cut but put it on the rest of it, I like to put cut cream(neosporiton cream) on it at first, it is a cut it might
Hurt like you don't want it to hurt but its makeing it better

A brief history I had a anal fissure AND a hemerhoid took me 2 years to completely heal it was a tag team between the two so I couldn't concentrait on healing just one

I just now had a retrear but I got so many tricks now I expect a quick recovery, on my 5th day now and bleeding mostly stopped just few spots here there or just tiny cherry on top
It happened by it was more hurt I was trying to be perfect holding it back too much it rushed out and that was it, let it go some if it can even of it hurts a little bit. I was trying a no pain poo

Pain has reduced 10 15 times less in the 5

I can take a hard poo and work on it with my butt flex trick and make it smaller

Butt flex trick explained
I just had to today it take allot of time but well worth it 1hour it is much easier when its pushing (described above) squeeze hard and hold while its coming several times if nessicery till it comes but let it come some of it can
Also when its coming easier do and hold it is like a bottle neck forcing it to be smaller as its running through
When its not pushing apply butt flex then lightly push little by little

Another trick is if a turd it sticking out take toilet paper and break it off(turd) it helps and tears out some out of your butt too do it several times till it comes easier, hey its better than pain!

Also I had to use the hemeroid cream 6 times yesterday need to ask my doctor about that if that's OK but suddenly the last time it was better

In the past I have discovered that I need to let it expand first then put the hem cream on , fighting expantion can hurt
zer0
Fibre Addict

Postby zer0 » 25 Nov 2013, 22:07

also with the butt flex ontop of what I already told you I use the whole legs muscles as well to compact as well as the butt muscles

the turd wipe(as mentioned before) is a must it saves your butt from haveing to pass a large bowel movement
BUT make sure you are aware what are your anal fisure bumps and dont push or pull them

I only have short times to update this post and Im posting as I remember things

so far my progress is I have been able to heal to the point where I dont have much pain general yes some but even before my hem treatment

I think the butt flex and the turd wipe are very big helpers to not hurt the anal fissure. I looked at the poo and it was flat I never noticed that before now it starts out with small small peices but gets bigger and bigger as you progress(the hard is up front)
zer0
Fibre Addict

Postby Zodiak » 26 Nov 2013, 15:47

Zer0 I get the hard bit first, but I assumed that was because the poo was building up in my colon and the stuff nearest the anus was getting compressed.
Zodiak
Salt Bather

Topics: 4

Postby zer0 » 26 Nov 2013, 17:54

yes this is normal,your talking about compression the long way im talking about compression the otherway(how big round), I have this too, I have to work and work on it till it compresses smaller, my compression technique helps it hold it back while its compressing it till its small enouth to fit past my bottle neck(butt flex technique explained ealier and turd wipe) but once its small enouth let it move through (while sqeezing(as described eariler) other wise it could push its way out fast(as long as it flowing thats when its small) as your squeezing when you first start It wont flow through because its bigger than your bottle neck(created by butt flex technique) it will try to press out and as your squeezeing it will hold it back as it compressing it, then the presure releases and you take a break with your muscles then when it pushes again you do it again and again till its finnally small enouth to get past the bottle neck created by the butt flex technique

actually to rexplain as your applying the bottle neck technique its actually sqeezing the poo also its not just a bottle neck its actually sqeezing the poo at the same time, I hold the sqeeze especally as its comeing out always this way if its going out faster its bottle necking the new stuff comeing out as its comeing out(this is at the end when the softer comes)
zer0
Fibre Addict

Postby Scientist2516 » 26 Nov 2013, 20:51

Hi Zodiak, the reason the first bit of poo is hard is because your colon removes water from your stool -especially if you are dehydrated, which is why we fissure sufferers have to drink so much water. Anyway, even if you are not dehydrated, the longer the poo stays in your colon, the harder and drier it gets.
I know - nice image, right?
Nifedipine/lidocaine, no help
Diltiazem, effective, but caused major rash
Nitroglycerine, effective.
Topical estrogen for final healing.
Gentle heat to bottom - pain relief, muscle relaxant
Kondremul mineral oil
Time - lots of time.
Status - Healed!
Scientist2516

Topics: 16

Postby Zodiak » 27 Nov 2013, 06:39

Thanks, thats why I try to make sure I have a BM last thing at night.
And don't worry about the image, I am a science teacher, we make poo out of crushed up weetabix soaked in water. We suspend the leg of a small pair of tights from a retort stand and one of the kids uses his fist to be the sphincter at the bottom as the rest pile in the soggy weetabix. They can then simulate constipation by pushing all the weetabix down until all the water has come out, or diahorea by letting it flow straight through with no fist in the way. They love it but I won't be able to watch that one again without wincing! ! :-(
Zodiak
Salt Bather

Postby Scientist2516 » 27 Nov 2013, 08:33

That sounds absolutely fantastic! You sound like a great teacher.
So you already know all about how the digestive system works - I didn't, until I got the fissure and then I started reading like mad to see how I could help myself, and educate myself about the medications I was using.
I'm a cell biologist/neuroscientist, but didn't know much about the anal sphincter until about 6 months ago!
Nifedipine/lidocaine, no help
Diltiazem, effective, but caused major rash
Nitroglycerine, effective.
Topical estrogen for final healing.
Gentle heat to bottom - pain relief, muscle relaxant
Kondremul mineral oil
Time - lots of time.
Status - Healed!
Scientist2516

Topics: 16

Postby Zodiak » 27 Nov 2013, 10:48

I would like to say it was my idea, but it came from Head of department, who is one of those fantastic naturally inspirational teachers, and to make it worse the women think he is gorgeous. :roll:
Zodiak
Salt Bather