98% Cure from a Woman's Product, after hopelessness

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

98% Cure from a Woman's Product, after hopelessness

Postby Footballgeek » 10 Dec 2014, 15:34

I am a 30 yr old male, 165 lbs, 6'0", no longer exercising or working out.

So after just one morning of having 6-7 bowel movements (some minor redness near rectum used Palmers Cocoa Butter Therapy Oil), after eating Chicken / Jalapeño Wings w/Kombucha Gingerade Classic Raw and Organic, I skipped Breakfast this morning only having a KIND fruit and nut bar.. I spray Summers eve directly on my rectum and on the outer parts of my butt..

My fiancé recommended Summers Eve Spray Baby Powder, which is yes " A Woman's Product. "

Viola.. The odor is about 98% gone and no reactions (sniffing, whispers it stinks).. The reason I won't say 100% is because today is just the first day..

Let me say that i have tried many things, as you all may have.. Everything i have tried (Garden of Life Fungal Defense, Garden of Life Dextofier and Alkalizer, 2 daily smoothies " Lemongrass, Garlic, Spinach, Banana, Pineapple ", Sea Salt Flush, colonic Hydroptherapy, Fermented Vegetables from Farmhouse Culture, Apple Cider Vinegar, Synergy Kombucha Organic/Raw, Betaine HCL w/ Pepsin - which after taking got bone aches/weakness from the acid, and Finally I tried Miralax which gave me massive headaches..one thing I have been using Aloe Vera Juice which has calmed my stomach tremendously..that has been the only effective remedy.

So now.. If i go back 2 years ago when the odor first started...It was just 6 months after starting a new Job.. Granite Starbucks Coffee, McDonalds Breakfast McMuffins and Pork Chops were not the ideal food groups.. However I felt that something just was not right so I begun taking Fungal Defense.. Fungal defense has given me minor relief but just when i get comfortable and get continued relief.. I may have eaten some beef and it all comes back.. I then for over 11 months went on a strict 2 smoothie a day diet which gave some considerable relief from time to time..Basically the Symptoms would come and go..Up and down.. During that whole time i still ate some of my regular food that i love ALL exceptany Fast food or Coffee.. While on this smoothie diet I induced at minimum FIVE to SEVEN BOWEL MOVEMENTS per day... FRANKLY I believe i may have lived on the TOILET more than anyone in 2014. LOL.

I would also Add I have had Athletes Foot (for years since 2003-2004) and Jock Itch (I had back in 2006).. I have also experienced some Anal Itching and I would say Continuous Everyday Discomfort in my anal area.

Well I think i may have a hint on whats going on.. so let me show these 5 points.

1. Hemorrhoids (i would say these are really bumps on my butt or near the anal region and not internal at all)..

2. Itching (happens when i eat soy or peanuts) but it itches in the anal region of my body...

3. Odor coming from the lower half of my body.

4. I had major itching which lead to bleeding.. scabs.. and etc.. I healed my skin with Cocoa Butter..

5. I get odor from any type of food.. whether good or bad... The fecal odor only sets in during the early parts of the morning.. Once I eat something by midday or lunch time it tends to fade away only to start again in the morning after the next round of bowel movements.

I am beginning to think that with Jock Itch and Athlete's Foot that maybe this Fungus has made it's way into my digestive system and now it's sitting at my anal region..

Soo.. this all leads me to believe either 3 things:

A. I need to take something to treat my hemorrhoids like a Spray or Cream (which i hate to use.. cream is the worst.. it stains your under garments)..whichis where the Summer's eve came in..

B. I may need to see a Cor-rectal Surgeon for laser removal or consult. Possibly a Plastic Surgeon for Botox as that helps treat hemorrhoids... As a permanent solution

C. I am completely wrong and I need to take myself through some very unrelated tests such as TAMU, SIBO, Candida, Colonoscopy or worse a Liver Transplant. (The reason why i say many of these things might not relate to me is.. I have gone through eating things that would raise my choline levels and they didn't.. Such as cabbage/chicken/eggs)
Footballgeek

Topics: 2